- Winner Intel LevelUp Best "Other" Game
-IndieCade 2013 Finalist
Cube and Star: An Arbitrary Love is a game about the joy of exploration - the joy of... aimless but mindful wandering.
The world is a living, breathing entity and you - bold individual that you are; spread color throughout the land.
Day breaks, grass grows, night falls, stars fall from the sky, trees shed their fruit...
And across the world other cubes like yourself are bounding around, each with a little knowledge to impart to you... if you are curious enough to listen.
As the world become more vibrant - as you lend it your own breed of charm, secrets emerge from the ground: discover ancient relics, bizarre monetary tokens and personal journal entries left by cubes long gone.
And ultimately... fill your void with strange new knowledge, flood the world with color, burn the world to ashes - and watch as an ancient civilization is reborn.
And as you wander... relax.
This is the best of all possible worlds (and all is for the best, in the best of all possible worlds).
- Explore an ever-changing, ever-bizarre world.
- Night falls, day rises, grass grows, and the world becomes slick with rain.
- Seek out the lost voices of the Tiny Things, unearth relics, pointlessly accumulate currency.
- Decrypt the bizarre language of the Tiny Things.
- Resurrect long-dead creatures.
- Flood the world with color.... and drown the world in fire.
- Raise strange new structures and bear witness as their occupants continue their grim calling
""It appears to involve transforming a monochrome world into one of colour and life, like a clown visiting a local government office." " - Read More
""It is an artistic bucking of our elder’s xenophobic wisdom and an embrace of the strange beauty that the world has to offer" " - Read More
"...as I explore, interact and collect objects the world around me changes from a dull grayscale to more something more vibrant. I still don’t know why I’m doing this, but I can’t stop " - Read More