Glitchspace is a first person programming game that's centred around a visual programming mechanic.
Set in a cyberspace world, you are trying to find a place known as Glitchspace - a by-product of cyberspace and its various glitches. A world that would allow for infinite possibilities, and access across all systems in cyberspace through exploitation.
Through problem solving, it's up to you how you approach the in-game challenges; find glitches in the cyberspace world, and exploit them in various different ways, allowing for a emergent play experience.
Glitchspace is available on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, and was developed with the Oculus Rift in mind. (Although the Rift is not necessary to play).
- Currently in alpha, the game will be completed in Q2.
- The full game will feature a 2-3 hours long story mode, and a sandbox mode.
- With lots of secret areas, and various different ways of solving puzzles, there should be a ton of replay value!
- Purchasing the alpha will entitle you to all updates through to full release!
- If we get Greenlit on Steam, we will give Steam codes to all who have purchased elsewhere.
"The red glitch blocks aren't formed to serve you. They're unfinished, or possibly corrupt, pulsing and fragmenting uncontrollably. You're armed with a programming gun that brings up a drag-and-drop interface of commands, objects, and functions. These are the tools you use to manipulate the glitch blocks. " - Read More