Voyage to Farland is a tough-as-nails turn-based graphical dungeon crawler inspired by the cult-classic Japanese Mystery Dungeon games.
>>> Includes Steam key! <<<
Languages: English & Japanese. (英語/日本語)
A homeless wanderer enters the forested valley called Iya Gorge - a strange land filled with mystery, danger and frightful creatures possessing fell powers. In search of a lost sister, the wanderer takes on challenges in forests, dungeons, and caverns to defeat an evil witch who has kidnapped the local children. But completing that quest is just the start, for beyond it lies the more daunting task, embarking on The Path of No Return, a brutal trail through catacombs and treacherous lands to reach the mythical place known to locals simply as "Farland". There, a fascinating surprise awaits our undaunted adventurer...
Highlights include procedural generation, emergent puzzles and a unique "kimokawa" (cute but creepy) art style to offer indie fans a game inspired by the hardcore 16-bit golden age of gaming.
• replayability that will keep you busy for months to come
• tons of monster types with devious abilities
• starter dungeon and 4 unlockable themed dungeons
• 4 NPCs you can recruit to help you fight
• rescue codes to save and be saved by other players
Fun things you can do in Voyage to Farland:
• get a pet robot you can level up
• find the introverted outcast monster and make him your ally
• go rafting in the Twilight Stream (spoiler alert!)
• take on the challenge of the Strategy Dungeon
• build weapon & shield enchantments and store gear in a warehouse
"Noticeably more difficult than other genre entries I’ve experienced ... I still had fun with it" - Wraithkal review
"The graphics may look fun and cute, but don't let them fool you - this is as serious and deep of a roguelike as I've seen." - Charlie's POV review
• Java 1.6 runtime or newer
• 1.5GHz CPU
• 1GB RAM
• 25MB disk space
• Graphics card/chipset and driver supporting OpenGL