MouseCraft is a puzzle game where players help mice in their relentless quest for cheese by stacking the world's most famous blocks: Tetrominos.
Starring: Mad Cat Scientist, Three Blind Mice and tons of irresistably delicious Cheese.
Highlighted Game Features:
- Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling or even jelly ones.
- Prove your stacking skills by playing the game in a fast-paced Arcade mode or a mind-challenging Puzzle mode.
- Get involved by creating your own maps and show off your creativity by sharing them with our community.
- Chill out while listening to MouseCraft's funky, groovy soundtrack composed by Mikolai Stroinski, known for scoring Dark Souls 2 announcement trailer.
Join us on the road to final release by buying into the Early Access build and receive:
- Instant access to the current version of MouseCraft through DRM-free builds, Steam or Desura.
- Free game updates and the complete version of the game for much less than it is going to cost (the final price will be $14.99).
- The original game soundtrack scored by Mikolai Stroinski, the composer for Dark Souls 2 announcement trailer.
Message from the developers:
MouseCraft is still under development. This means the game will be improved on a regular basis, through updates that add new features, content and bug fixes. Check the description for info on what is already available and what will be included in the final version. The price of the game will increase gradually until it reaches $14.99 on launch day.
At launch, MouseCraft will include:
- 80 levels in Puzzle Mode
- At least 8 different kinds of Tetromino blocks
- Simple enemies and 2 enviromental obstacles
- At least 4 locations
- Steamworks integration: Trading Cards (already here), Stats, Leaderboards, Achievements, Cloud Saves
- Full Controller Support and Big Picture support
- System for sharing user-made maps (integrated with Steam Workshop)
Arcade Mode is currently under heavy development and it has not been included in this build. We don't know when and if it is going to be available.
Check our blog https://crunchingkoalas.com or follow us on our social profiles for frequent development updates:
Rock Paper Shotgun: MouseCraft definitely fulfills today’s “mad indie game” quotient with a unique blend of puzzle platforming...
"The great thing about games is one day you’re writing about blowing up zombies and the next it’s all aboard the crazy cat scientist train to a land of tiny cuboids and tinier mice. MouseCraft definitely fulfills today’s “mad indie game” quotient with a unique blend of puzzle platforming, wonderful pictures, and possibly the greatest playe. " - Read More
"MouseCraft is pretty sleek and rather cute. Best of all, there’s that mad cat scientist looking in from the other side at the mice you’re helping out in the middle, both of you pressed against the glass either side of their test run. It works. There’s a character there, and he’s a bit of a nutter. I like cats. I like cute mice. Oh, MouseCraft, you certainly know how to press my soft buttons. " - Read More
"MouseCraft will feature more than 50 increasingly difficult levels in the campaign mode, leaderboards, collectables, a ranking system and a level editor. MouseCraft players are tasked with navigating mice through an obstacle-filled maze to get to some cheese by controlling the environment's components. " - Read More