Filling the role of a powerful space traveler, you find yourself stranded on a mysterious planet in the company of three eccentric, yet resourceful aliens. As you desperately seek a way to repair your ship, a massive conflict unfolds around you involving warring factions and a sinister force that threatens to destroy them all.
Will you adopt the problems of this world as your own or will you just save yourself?
- Unique Dark Comedy Sci-Fi Narrative driven entirely by your choices. Each encounter has multiple outcomes!
- Earn Tons of Loot and convert it into bizarre equipment!
- Deep Turn Based Combat which utilizes equipment combinations to exploit enemy weaknesses!
- Epic Boss Battles with multiple forms.
- New Game Plus Mode lets you see what you missed the first time around!
- Tons of Secrets that you will probably never find.
“Dark Scavenger takes an iteration of the RPG genre that is generally thought of as obsolete and breathes fresh life into it.” – Strategy Informer Rating: 8/10
“Dark Scavenger features more silliness and oddity than any other game I’ve played this year.” – Rock Paper Shotgun
“Dark Scavenger is a quirky, offbeat, and delightful twist on RPG adventures” - Gamezebo Rating 4/5
"If you’re a fan of indie games, RPGs, laughing, and making meaningful decisions, then you should definitely pick this up. It doesn’t have the slick production values a game produced by a professional micro-studio would have, but it has a lot more heart than they could ever provide. " - Read More
"Dark Scavenger is one of the most genuinely funny, well-written games I’ve ever played and stands side-by-side with titles like Grim Fandango and Monkey Island. It is THAT good. " - Read More