Discount for ordering season pass - http://igs.io/1MrOaG1
• The Next Gen of Adventure Games - Player driven pacing, no cutscenes.
• Transforming Gamespace - Mechanical mansion deconstructs around you.
• Environmental Storytelling - Deep background of characters and events, conveyed through the gamespace.
• Different Play Styles - Sneak or gung ho!
• Episodic Releases - Pay as you go or get a season pass.
• VR Ready - Built from ground up to play great on the Oculus Rift, Vive and Morpheus.
Developed by Ape Law.
To make game for to give to man! Ape Law exists to explore and experiment with games as the next great storytelling medium and was formed by Justin Pappas in the summer of 2013 in Cambridge, Mass. Justin has worked as a level designer on games like 'BioShock: Infinite' and the 'Tomb Raider' reboot and moved onto the indie scene in 2011 as the level design lead on 'Chivalry: Medieval Warfare' He is now the creative director and level builder/designer for 'Albino Lullaby'. The studio is comprised of other industry vets, who have worked on a myriad of games from 'Borderlands' to 'Lord of the Rings Online' and at studios like Warner Brothers, Hasbro and Harmonix. We are spread out over the north east coast of North America, from Toronto down to New Jersey and communicate primarily over Skype. http://apelaw.com
Trailer Gameplay Captured On Digital Storm
"Now it’s the game I’m most looking forward to playing in 2015. An exploration horror, with a gleeful sense of mischief, comparisons with The Stanley Parable are inevitable, and perhaps even deserved. " - Read More
"Part Stanley Parable and part Alfred Hitchcock... This is a sick place, full of sick allusions and sick jokes " - Read More
"Albino Lullaby could be 2015’s smartest horror game... developers Ape Law set out their stall with three statements that I can’t help but read as a reaction against popular notions as to what horror is, or can be. No blood. No gore. No Jump Scares. " - Read More