Developer: CONTRAPTION STUDIOS
Platforms: WINDOWS, MAC, LINUX
Distribution: PLANNING IS FOR WIMPS
Levels are random. You'll need to fire a weapon to see how it works. Light RPG elements. Death deletes your save.
"Tired of shooters that make you reload, aim down the sights, and hide behind boxes like a spineless coward? Reliant on heartbeat detectors, regenerating health and killstreaks? Feel like something is missing from your life, shortly before a 13 year old with a headset ends it amid a hail of slurs and profanity?
Well, get ready for a blast from the past.
BLOODCRUSHER II: KILLFIRE, sequel to the hit 1992 shooter phenomenon BLOODCRUSHER 3D, promises the most incredible action you can handle. BLOODCRUSHER II: A COMING OF AGE STORY randomly crafts stories, levels, enemies and weapons, forcing players to use both skill and caution to proceed. Build up your KILLOMETER on a global scoreboard and fill your BLOOD GAUGE for mega-maximum carnage!
With Liefeld inspired art design, Quake inspired gameplay and violence so controversial it was subject to a Congressional hearing, BLOODCRUSHER II: EXPLODE ALL HEADS EDITION will sate all your repressed murderous urges!
BLOODCRUSHER II: THE SPINEBREAKER FILES, the mega-hit of the 1997 season, is now coming to your personal computer by direct download or a 75 floppy disc set.
- Single player, 4 player co-op and deathmatch!
- Tens of thousands of randomly generated weapons across five weapon categories. Guns that shoot ninja stars, angry bees, syringes, railway spikes and more!
- Retro low-poly 3d graphics inspired by the best of pre-2000s shooters.
- Physics-driven projectile-based shooting action. No hitscan bullets!
- Fast paced shooter gameplay styled after classic shooters. Rocket jump and circle-strafe your way to victory!
- Probably more blood and gore than is entirely reasonable!
- Procedurally generated enemies tailored to randomly generated stories and biomes.
- A global scoreboard for both points and global kills.
- Intense original soundtrack by Dread Cell."