Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Hero Siege

Hero Siege

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game featured on IGS?

No votes
No votes
Store and featured
Store, not featured
No votes
Total votes : 7

Post November 26th, 2013, 1:10 am

phpBB [video]

Title: Hero Siege
Developer: Panic Art Studios
~12.99, PC, Mac, Linux, Greenlight
Releasing December 18th on Desura

Hero Siege is a bloody gore filled Hack N Slash arena game with rogue-like aspects. Choose your class and start slaughtering enemies. Earn EXP and level-up your hero gaining more attackspeed, damage, movement speed and stamina!

- Randomly generated levels, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different!
- Over 100 unique crafted items that are either passive, usable or orbiting.
- Over 40 different enemies with the possibility to spawn as rare or elite with extra hp/damage and abilities, but dropping better loot and giving more exp!
- 3 Acts which all consist of 5 zones + lots of randomly generated dungeons!
- 3+ unlockable classes!
- 3 different difficulty levels to unlock!
- Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content!

Last edited by Bronxsta on November 26th, 2013, 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post November 26th, 2013, 6:36 am

'Store and featured' from me simply cause I like these games so much :P

Post November 26th, 2013, 10:27 am

Some more news and info from the developer:

We have made a few changes as the game has evolved alot in the past months. We had the $5 price in mind since there wasnt that much content in the game, but obviously it has grown ALOT! And we feel like the same price other indie games sell on $12,99 cuts it just right (will be the final price for the game). We will add more Acts/Zones, dungeons, items, classes etc which are complitely free on PC.

And on mobile, we will have the monetization going there which we dont have on PC sadly... But i think we will make the iOS version cost $2.99 and we keep android free because our adproviders give us very high ecpm and so forth we can keep the game free (90% of our revenue comes out of android).

Sorry if this is a bit dissapointing but we need to think business too in order to stay in business :D

About the game:

We went with a diablo-style way with acts (forest, winter, caves) and each of them consists of 5 different areas. There are suddenly spawning events like fire rain, treasure goblins, volcanos and ofcourse trapdoors that you can enter and go into a basement where you can obtain an item, altho before the item you need to solve puzzles, kill enemies and fight a miniboss.

The game also has 3 difficulty settings which you unlock by completing the previous difficulty
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post November 26th, 2013, 3:14 pm
GnomeSlice User avatar

This looks dope. Count me in. :D
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Return to Game Suggestions