Board index IndieGameStand IndieGameStand Discussion Website Updates/News

Website Updates/News

This is the place for all things IndieGameStand. Discuss IGS website updates, features, deals and issues etc.

Moderators: reg_igs, ben_igs

Post December 15th, 2015, 3:42 pm
mgnade User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin

I've been doing some more behind the scenes updates and just updated our site to support animated .gif cover images (under 2mb) and also reduced the compression of screenshots so future uploads should be clearer.

Post February 3rd, 2016, 3:04 pm
mgnade User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin

While at PAX South we launched a new blog that should help us make sure you see all the important content a little better - the old tumblr blog is still up and crossposting everything but we felt like the tumblr stuff wasn't sticky enough. Check it out: http://blog.indiegamestand.com/

Post September 10th, 2016, 11:25 pm

Sunday update: We noticed users could not post reviews for games on "Pay What You Want" (PWYW) listings. We patched that, now everyone can post reviews of the games.

Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 11.24.52 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 11.24.52 AM.jpg (69.16 KiB) Viewed 11663 times
I help manage IndieGameStand. If you need immediate help, email support@indiegamestand.com

Post September 11th, 2016, 4:31 am

So as I just read and understand it, ownership and management of IGS changed recently. Now I am getting e-mails about the current featured 'PWYW' deal like 3+ times a day and honestly feel like I am getting spammed here. Can you guys please limit this to a single e-mail when the deal goes live and *maybe* a second one for the final 24 hours or whatever? I would still like to receive notifications of these deals but I don't need to me reminded of it multiple times a day. Thank you.

Post September 11th, 2016, 7:40 am

Hi Shad0WeN, management is changed, but we'll announce this later on via a new thread. Currently we're all busy working on keeping the site up, doing customer support and patching any previous known bugs.

Apologies for the newsletter, we've scaled that back to only once per deal.
I help manage IndieGameStand. If you need immediate help, email support@indiegamestand.com

Previous

Return to IndieGameStand Discussion