How to stream on IndieGameStand via Twitch.tv
We are trying to encourage more of our users to stream on the main page via twitch.tv!
Very easy process if you havent done it before.
1. Sign up at Twitch.tv
2. Go to http://www.twitch.tv/broadcast and download XSplit (free)
3. Make an Xsplit account after you install.
4. On the http://www.twitch.tv/broadcast page, hit “view key” and copy that.
5. Configure XSplit however you would like, it’s pretty strait forward.
6. Click the Broadcast > Edit Channels > Add > Justin.tv/Twitch
7. Fill in your Twitch.tv username and the stream key which you got in step 4.
8. Log into http://www.twitch.tv/broadcast/dashboard , select the game you are playing and hit update.
9. Go back to XSplit and hit Broadcast > Justin.tv/Twitch
Assuming that the Twitch site works (which sometimes it doesn’t), and you have selected the IGS featured game, your stream should be up on the main page within minutes.
Sometimes this doesn’t work, we are still working out the bugs.