Board index Gaming Gaming General Stronghold 3

Stronghold 3

Want to talk about games that aren't indie? Do we have the forum for you!

Post December 18th, 2012, 2:19 pm

Does anyone here own Stronghold 3 or have actually played it? It's on sale now at Steam along with the Stronghold Collection. I enjoyed alot of Stronghold 2 when it came out and I played alot of Stronghold Kingdoms. Anyways I've heard that Stronghold 3 is desapointing to the fans of the series, it might have good graphics but they really didn't compensate with the gameplay being it too slow paced. I would like to know your opinions on this. Thank you!

Post December 18th, 2012, 8:13 pm

I have Stronghold 3 Gold. I noticed you play alot of Kingdoms (which i haven't tried). I got it because of nostalgia over the first one, castle building with fire sconces so I could fire arrows, etc...

That said, I have only played through the tutorial and it is okay as long as it is extremely discounted. I got a great deal on GMG w/ steam key about a month ago (can't remember the cost).

Post December 18th, 2012, 8:38 pm

Well I guess Stronghold 3 Gold Pack + The Stronghold Collection (Stronghold, Stronghold 2, Stronghold Crusader, Stronghold Crusader Extreme and Stronghold Legends) for 11,50€ with 75% off (original price 45,99€) is a pretty good deal I might grab it tomorrow.

Post December 22nd, 2012, 8:55 pm

I especially recommend Stronghold legends, as it focus on fighting more and introduce some interesting things (like dragons)

Return to Gaming General