Board index Gaming Indie Games Super Meat Boy Steam Sale

Super Meat Boy Steam Sale

Talk about all things indie gaming here

Post November 13th, 2012, 4:22 pm

Super Meat Boy 24 hour Steam Sale through 11/14/12, 10 AM PST.

80% off - $2.99

http://store.steampowered.com/app/40800/

I missed this in its many bundles and have anxiously been awaiting a sale.

I will attempt to remove this thread when sale is over (so long as nobody comments)

Post November 14th, 2012, 12:32 am

I think I wait. Maybe it'll be in future in an indie bundle.

Post November 14th, 2012, 3:26 am

Not willing to buy smb for three dollars? What

Post November 14th, 2012, 5:06 am

matze404 wrote:
Maybe it'll be in future in an indie bundle.

I find that unlikely since SMB has been out for a while, also it was already featured on Humble Indie Bundle.

Post November 14th, 2012, 1:20 pm

I'm willing to pay 3 Dollars for smb. But I've actually a lot of games which I did'nt played yet...

Post November 14th, 2012, 1:52 pm

Yup, my backlog is crazy too. However, I just moved SMB to the front of it. I also have Binding of Isaac as well as McMillen's Basement Collection. TMB and Edmund are genius. He was so kick-ass in IG:TM.

Post November 14th, 2012, 8:26 pm

ivan wrote:
matze404 wrote:

I find that unlikely since SMB has been out for a while, also it was already featured on Humble Indie Bundle.

It could be added to the beat the average bonus for future Humble Bundles, it's already happened once before. Humble Bundle does a lot of repeats, so it's definitely possible. I mean look at Machinarium.. that's been in quite a few bundles.

Post November 14th, 2012, 11:42 pm

spoderman wrote:
ivan wrote:
matze404 wrote:

It could be added to the beat the average bonus for future Humble Bundles, it's already happened once before. Humble Bundle does a lot of repeats, so it's definitely possible. I mean look at Machinarium.. that's been in quite a few bundles.

Possible - it has only been in only two bundles to date: HIB4 and HIB5 (last of which ended June 13th).

However, they are probably trying to draw attention to their work as it looks like they are getting closer to their game, Mew-Genics completion (no release date, should be out around Christmas).

Return to Indie Games