Board index Gaming Indie Games Hi all, new indie developer here

Hi all, new indie developer here

Talk about all things indie gaming here

Post March 5th, 2013, 8:14 am

Hi everyone,

I didn't see an introduction forum for noobs so I started this one. My friends and I develop indie games for iOS. Our first casual game is nearly done and I'd love to post some pics to get feedback. However, I wanted to check first and make sure I'm not breaking the rules here. Please let me know if it's OK for me to share some of our work.

See you all around!

Post March 5th, 2013, 8:25 am

Thanks for asking. We would love to try out your game and provide feedback. Just let us know the info.

Welcome!
Matt "Canj"
Marketing / Community Manager
Twitter: @MattCanj

Post March 5th, 2013, 10:43 am

Hi Canj!

Thanks for the welcome. I don't have much to show right now, other than these screenshots. I'll post most more when we have them.

Really appreciate your feedback

Post March 5th, 2013, 11:17 am

Those screenshots look intriguing.

Post March 5th, 2013, 11:39 am

It's really hard to tell exactly how the game plays without seeing it in motion, but the screenshots look very nice. I'd definitely at least look it up on the visuals alone. Nice work!
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post March 5th, 2013, 3:23 pm

I have to say, I really like the art going on on that planet.

Post March 6th, 2013, 10:01 am

Thanks for the the positive commentary guys!

@GnomeSlice, you're right, it's hard to tell without seeing the gameplay. I'm trying to put together a gameplay trailer, will provide an update once it's ready.

Post March 6th, 2013, 7:00 pm

Looks nice but can`t be sure without seeing video footage. Thx for reaching out to IGS.

EDIT:
Though if the game is only for iOS i don`t see how could it be featured here :P

Post March 13th, 2013, 10:32 am

Hey all,

I really appreciate the positive responses to the images. I went back and put this trailer together so you have a better sense of what the game is. I hope it doesn't look bad in action - any commentary will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5SfJWEJlhs

Post March 13th, 2013, 5:06 pm

Wow, not only are those screenshot spolished as hell, the game looks awesome from the trailer! Will we be seeing an Android release?

Post March 13th, 2013, 5:19 pm

@WaffleBombs - thanks a lot, I appreciate the youtube comment

A lot of people have asked for an Android version. We really want to port, but don't want to do it if we can't ensure high quality support for the game. Right now we're only 2 people coding (and started a massive new project), so it would be very difficult to meet the quality standard we want to achieve.

However, if the game does well, we will get help and definitely port!

Return to Indie Games