Board index IndieGameStand Featured Game Deals Serious Sam: Random Encounter [Nov 13th - Nov 17th]

Serious Sam: Random Encounter [Nov 13th - Nov 17th]

Official threads for IndieGameStand's 4-day game deals

The legendary Serious Sam reloads and rearms in an explosive, turn-based RPG developed by indie developer Vlambeer (Super Crate Box, Ridiculous Fishing). Serious Sam: The Random Encounter follows Sam and his band of oddball mercenaries as they battle across a pixilated world teeming chaotic battles, hordes of bizarre creatures, and mysterious secrets. Choose your weapons and take aim at the most random Serious Sam adventure yet!

Looks awesome! I love Serious Sam and I love 2D games. Maybe it'll be one of my favourite games... lets play...:D

Thank you very much for the offer of this great game!

Awesome game. Def get this.
Matt "Canj"
Marketing / Community Manager
Twitter: @MattCanj

I'm brilliant. I just crashed the game that you can not move and you have to start playing from the beginning :) yay!!

clown dog!
Matt "Canj"
Marketing / Community Manager
Twitter: @MattCanj

So here's a FLASH GIVEAWAY - As soon as SS: RE = 1000 units sold - a few free copies will appear in our forum right in this thread.

Wow, all gone - and I thought I was being quick. That was a matter of seconds after posting and they all got used. Thanks very much anyway.
Last edited by Jon933 on November 16th, 2012, 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Was it that quick!?

I was using them on Desura and Steam I then realised there was a SUMBIT button haha. Congrats for those who got them. What were the keys for anyways?

mgnade wrote:
Was it that quick!?

Yes... :'(

They all respond with the invalid / used statement. I can't activate any. Cheers for the giveaway though, you guys have done an awesome job with the site so far. Which games were the keys for?
Last edited by Jon933 on November 16th, 2012, 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zorder wrote:
I was using them on Desura and Steam I then realised there was a SUMBIT button haha. Congrats for those who got them. What were the keys for anyways?

I won't be happy if 1 person claimed all 3...

Jon933 wrote:
They all respond with the invalid / used statement. I can't activate any. Cheers for the giveaway though, you guys have done an awesome job with the site so far.

It'll be funny if all 3 were invalid in the first place? :p

I guess people were squatting on the thread - lol - someone already tweeted that they got one. Next time I should warn folks to register and login at IGS first so they're ready to grab them. People who were logged in could just click the link and unlock them in their wallet instantly. Speed is key, I guess.

1 person couldn't claim all 3 - we used our IGS key system which only unlocks 1 game for each IGS account. I don't think someone could have logged in/out of 3 separate IGS accounts in this timeframe.

mgnade wrote:
I guess people were squatting on the thread - lol - someone already tweeted that they got one. Next time I should warn folks to register and login at IGS first so they're ready to grab them. People who were logged in could just click the link and unlock them in their wallet instantly. Speed is key, I guess.

You should also give the first 3 that reply a key as well? :p
And the first 3 tweets? And the first 3 [insert other ways of contacting you]...?
And yeah... Something along those lines...

mgnade wrote:

I was logged in, but i still needed to press the Submit button...?

mgnade wrote:

That is why is doesn't bother me - I was squatting too but just wasn't fast enough! If they were SS:RE keys, I am thinking about grabbing it anyway depending on what the next game is (with the $10 purchase). I'm drowning in Indie games right now thanks to Humble Bundle, Groupees and Indie Royale, so my spare indie dollars are unfortunately being spread very thin!

Honestly I was pressing refresh all the time. But I was so blind I couldn't even see the Submit thingie... I kept copy pasting the keys on Desura and Steam :lol:

Next

Return to Featured Game Deals