Board index IndieGameStand IndieGameStand Discussion The Oil Blue [Jan 24th-27th]

The Oil Blue [Jan 24th-27th]

This is the place for all things IndieGameStand. Discuss IGS website updates, features, deals and issues etc.

Post January 26th, 2013, 12:51 am
PlayerReview User avatar

Jeremy Madsen 3 days ago
Tania the Belgian! Great vid, I like your style. Would be awesome if you kept doing the IndieGameStand stuff. Thanks for your work :)
Reply ·

TaniaUncensored 1 day ago
will do tnx!!! <3
Reply · in reply to Jeremy Madsen

.. Yes, that is me.. however, game does not lend itself very well to lets play

p.s. I am Jeremy, not Tania... lol?

Post January 26th, 2013, 4:19 pm

I'm having a display problem with the Desura demo. I selected "Full Screen" in video options and I got this display (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k120/videogames10/OilBlueDemo.jpg) on my 1600x900, 16:9 widescreen monitor. As you can see, the game is displaying in a small box with a large black border. Anybody experience this problem with the final build of the game, or is this just associated with an early demo?

Post January 26th, 2013, 7:17 pm
canj Site Admin
Site Admin

PlayerReview wrote:
Jeremy Madsen 3 days ago
Tania the Belgian! Great vid, I like your style. Would be awesome if you kept doing the IndieGameStand stuff. Thanks for your work :)
Reply ·

TaniaUncensored 1 day ago
will do tnx!!! <3
Reply · in reply to Jeremy Madsen

.. Yes, that is me.. however, game does not lend itself very well to lets play

p.s. I am Jeremy, not Tania... lol?

easily the most confused I have ever been.
Matt "Canj"
Marketing / Co-Owner
Twitter: @MattCanj
Google+ https://plus.google.com/+mattcangialosi
Snapchat:@mcanj

Post January 26th, 2013, 10:22 pm
PlayerReview User avatar

videogames10 wrote:
I'm having a display problem with the Desura demo. I selected "Full Screen" in video options and I got this display (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k120/videogames10/OilBlueDemo.jpg) on my 1600x900, 16:9 widescreen monitor. As you can see, the game is displaying in a small box with a large black border. Anybody experience this problem with the final build of the game, or is this just associated with an early demo?

I have had no problems with the full game in fullscreen. Never played the demo though.

Post January 26th, 2013, 10:23 pm
PlayerReview User avatar

canj wrote:
easily the most confused I have ever been.

I should have translated it into chinese then into russian then back into English before posting. >

I have to translate it to China, and then in Russia, and then back into English, and then released. (at least it corrected my punctuation)

Post January 27th, 2013, 4:01 pm

Didn't notice the third video option (Full Scale). The game is now displaying full screen top-to-bottom, but black bars are still present along the sides. It's obvious that this game was not designed for a 16:9 (HD standard) aspect ratio. Anyway, the game is playable now.

Post January 27th, 2013, 8:32 pm

Shame, this one DID look like my kind of game but since there's no Linux port I had to pass on it.

Previous

Return to IndieGameStand Discussion