Board index IndieGameStand Featured Game Deals Alien Hallway [Jan 16th-20th]

Alien Hallway [Jan 16th-20th]

Official threads for IndieGameStand's 4-day game deals

Post January 16th, 2013, 1:12 am

Alien Hallway

Beat the average and 3 bonus cult games by Sigma Team will be unlocked! Enjoy first parts of legendary ALIEN SHOOTER, ZOMBIE SHOOTER + one more action-packed project - THESEUS: RETURN OF THE HERO!

Alien Hallway is a totally new action- strategy shooting game for the PC developed by Alien Shooter series makers, Sigma Team company.

Here, in Sigma's adrenaline-fueled game, players measure stamina with a never-ending stream of green creatures within the borders of a special military mission. The rules are severe and the fate of Humanity is put on the line.

Control an entire army in a tough single-player campaign mode with a simple click of the mouse. With an easy approachable interface, players can go through three-dimensional battlefields destroying the enemies with super-powered weapons, throwing various types of grenades, using air-strike skill, and upgrading both the base and the units. Players make serious rational decisions saving the soldiers and earning gold bonuses which are vital in this intense confrontation.

Constantly changing settings and glow effects mixed with heavy, rhythmic music add life to the game and keeps you captivated - you'll be hooked!

Game Features:

Dynamic Single-Player Campaign

A Captivating atmosphere of unknown Planets full of suspense and tension serves as an arena for endless fights between Humans and Aliens!

Easy Mouse Control

Easy to learn controls make the game attractive for all kinds of players - Attack, upgrade, and buy items with just a click of the mouse.

Plain Navigation

Explore the battlefield effortlessly by simply moving the mouse sideways. Scroll the mouse-wheel to zoom.

Unlimited ability to upgrade your skills and weapons

Players are able to intensify skills by upgrading the base and the units in the shop: unlock blocked slots, increase air strike skills, add gold bonuses, decrease cool times, upgrade turrets and expand energy cell capacity.

Unique characters

What's unique? Watch classic green-headed aliens. The whole race from larva till adults is reproduced.

Matt "Canj"
Marketing / Community Manager
Twitter: @MattCanj

Post January 16th, 2013, 2:04 am

I'm already loving Zombie Shooter... addictive gameplay.

On a side note, finally subscribed to Yessik Ziiiq's channel. He has a decent amount of content I will need to crawl through.

Post January 16th, 2013, 9:43 am

i beat the average and got no bonus content ....

Post January 16th, 2013, 11:03 am

Check under "Windows Download" button for the DRM free installers for the other games.

Post January 16th, 2013, 12:30 pm

PlayerReview wrote:
I'm already loving Zombie Shooter... addictive gameplay.

On a side note, finally subscribed to Yessik Ziiiq's channel. He has a decent amount of content I will need to crawl through.

Thanks, for the sub. I have to admit though, I'm mostly here out of enlightened self interest. When Indie Game Stand Got a hold of me I saw an opportunity for an awesome symbiotic relationship : D

As for this deal, to be honest I think the real prize is the bonus content. I was playing these games years ago and they're real cult classics.

Post January 18th, 2013, 1:43 am

This game is pretty fun. Has a little bit of replay value too.

Post January 18th, 2013, 5:25 pm

We're working on a way to get Steam keys for all the games to everyone who beats the average - should be doable - stay tuned for an official announcement

Post January 19th, 2013, 12:28 pm

As soon as we get Steam keys for the other games from the developer, we will be able to distribute them to everyone that beat the average retroactively. I'll let you know when we get them all uploaded and ready to go.

Post January 29th, 2013, 1:58 am

Sweet - Alien Shooter and Zombie Shooter Steam keys from the BTA arrived in my wallet... yummy!

Post January 29th, 2013, 8:48 am

Surprise! We got the keys.

Post January 29th, 2013, 10:14 am

mgnade wrote:
Surprise! We got the keys.

Also "Surpise!" Theseus has vanished. The extras thing on Alien Hallway disappeared but Theseus hasn't gained its own entry yet...

Post January 29th, 2013, 11:27 am

Theseus isn't on steam so it is still drm free under windows download button under alien hallway.

Post January 29th, 2013, 1:05 pm

mgnade wrote:
Theseus isn't on steam so it is still drm free under windows download button under alien hallway.

I know it's on Steam but I don't see why that should mean it doesn't get its own entry given that it's a separate game. Also I forgot to look under the Windows download button on Alien Hallway, I was looking for an extras button. Still doesn't make any sense for it not to have its own entry though...

Post January 31st, 2013, 8:51 am

Fair enough - would people rather have bonus games have their own entry? That's certainly what we're working towards with some of the development work we're doing. We could retroactively go back and better organize some of the older/earlier sales.

Post August 28th, 2013, 8:49 am

Sorry about this but the download for Zombie Shooter has vanished from my game wallet despite doing the BTA for the games.

Post August 28th, 2013, 9:52 am

Open a support ticket

Post December 5th, 2013, 11:58 am

Zombie Shooter is released on GOG, DRM-free, so should we get downloads for it in wallet too?

Return to Featured Game Deals