Board index IndieGameStand IndieGameStand Discussion Hacker Evolution: Duality [Dec 31st - Jan 3rd]

Hacker Evolution: Duality [Dec 31st - Jan 3rd]

This is the place for all things IndieGameStand. Discuss IGS website updates, features, deals and issues etc.

Emre wrote:
Anyone got their keys? I'm still waiting. :/

We have a high volume of requests and since we can't automate the process, it will take a little bit until we attend to everyone.
If you have put in a request, it will be delivered.

Your understanding is appreciated.

mgnade User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Don't worry, we are definitely NOT going to do this again (bonus games available on Desura/Steam) until we finish our development work to make this immediate and easy for consumers.

mgnade wrote:
Don't worry, we are definitely NOT going to do this again (bonus games available on Desura/Steam) until we finish our development work to make this immediate and easy for consumers.

I hope this doesn't mean we'll miss out on bonus games we would otherwise have got... >.>

mgnade User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin

You won't miss out on any games - We are working hard to better advertise bonus content and games. Right now, devs have been uploading bonus games as additional bonus files, but we need a way for them to 'link' together other game entries so that we can distribute game keys and display every game in your wallet (rather than have them attached to another game under bonus game files)

mgnade wrote:
(rather than have them attached to another game under bonus game files)

That makes sense, I was just talking about the bit where you said you'll be holding off on bonus games until that code is finished. What if the next few devs want to include bonus games? Will you bumping them down the queue to wait until the new code is finished or what?

Everyone will get their STEAM/DESURA keys for the bonus games, only that it takes a little time to go through this by hand.
Hopefully it will all be completed today :)

exosyphen wrote:
Everyone will get their STEAM/DESURA keys for the bonus games, only that it takes a little time to go through this by hand.
Hopefully it will all be completed today :)

Oh crud, I already sent a followup email, before checking this thread. I feared I got lost in the shuffle! And now I've only contributed to the backlog of emails...

We're tracing you ;)

mgnade User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin

mgnade wrote:

Shit! I just looked at the calendar and I think this WILL happen 1 more time before we finish our development work! I'm a liar.

PlayerReview User avatar

mgnade wrote:
mgnade wrote:

Shit! I just looked at the calendar and I think this WILL happen 1 more time before we finish our development work! I'm a liar.

SNAP!

Previous

Return to IndieGameStand Discussion