Board index IndieGameStand Featured Game Deals Hacker Evolution: Duality [Dec 31st - Jan 3rd]

Hacker Evolution: Duality [Dec 31st - Jan 3rd]

Official threads for IndieGameStand's 4-day game deals

Post December 31st, 2012, 9:00 am

Hacker Evolution Duality is the hacking simulation game, developed by exosyphen studios. Based on the successful Hacker Evolution game series, it has been completely redesigned to offer an impressive and new gaming experience.

Hacker Evolution Duality starts in the early days of Brian Spencer when he was nothing more than a brilliant programmer. It then fast forwards to the future, where he has to stop an Artificial Intelligence he has created, unknowingly and take back control of a giant company he once used to own.

You have to hack into computers using various tools, from a basic firewall cracker, to sophisticated voice print authentication systems. Steal money to finance your objectives, buy hardware upgrades or bribe off other hackers that are present in the game. Go as far as bypassing complex security systems to make your way into buildings and steal data. Frame people or even murder them using ingenious traps.

You are not alone in the game. Other hackers controlled by a complex artificial intelligence, will stop at nothing to destroy you.

The game features a single player mode where you follow the game's story and an open world mode, where you play a death match against other hackers.

Exosyphen Studios will issue Steam keys for the bonus content if you request it from them via http://www.exosyphen.com/page_contact.html

Will i get the steam keys of bonuses if i beat the avarage?

Ed. Ok, i've beat the avarage but my bonus content doesnt show in my game wallet. Any help?
Ed 2. Ok sent them an email with my account name and now waiting for them to answer.
Last edited by Emre on December 31st, 2012, 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Read the BOLD:

Exosyphen Studios will issue Steam keys for the bonus content if you request it from them via http://www.exosyphen.com/page_contact.html

mgnade wrote:
Read the BOLD:

What about Desura keys though? I really don't care for Steam.

He only mentioned Steam Keys, but I suspect he meant both Desura/Steam - email him and he should be able to hook you up.

I can't wait till this project is finished: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=150 since it will fix this problem - unfortunately developers aren't patient enough!

What about the downloads for the bonus games? I can download Hacker Evolution and Hacker Evolution Duality from my wallet, but Hacker Evolution Untold doesn't show up.

I'm guessing the Untold is in the package file.

Doh! Yep, you're right - should have waited for the download to complete.

Hello everyone,

My name is Robert and I am the owner and founder of exosyphen studios.

First, thanks for supporting our games, and I hope you are enjoying them.
If you have any questions or issues, do not hesitate to let me know. We are very friendly and like to help you make owning our games a great experience.

A lot of you have asked if they can get STEAM/Desura keys for their games.
YES!
We will issue you keys for any platform on which our game is currently available for distribution. Don't hesitate to ask. We always sort things out to everyone's satisfaction.

Here is our contact form where you can get in touch with us:
http://www.exosyphen.com/page_contact.html

We usually reply within 24 hours but given the fact that there are 3 hours left until midnight New Year here and I am still in the office, please consider a little bit of delay in my asnwers.

exosyphen wrote:
A lot of you have asked if they can get STEAM/Desura keys for their games.
YES!.

SOLD.

Got the video up a bit late, check it out if you havnt bought the game yet!

Matt "Canj"
Marketing / Community Manager
Twitter: @MattCanj

I'm still waiting for the bonus steam keys. :/

exosyphen wrote:
Hello everyone,

Here is our contact form where you can get in touch with us:
http://www.exosyphen.com/page_contact.html

We usually reply within 24 hours but given the fact that there are 3 hours left until midnight New Year here and I am still in the office, please consider a little bit of delay in my asnwers.

Holiday bro, holiday.
Matt "Canj"
Marketing / Community Manager
Twitter: @MattCanj

Yep. I put in my email "no hurry". Happy New Year exosyphen, IGS and everyone else!

exosyphen wrote:
We will issue you keys for any platform on which our game is currently available for distribution. Don't hesitate to ask. We always sort things out to everyone's satisfaction.

Great, thanks!

Back in the office full time now and attending to everyone's request ;)

Is it enough to just forward the receipt for my purchase from indiegamestand to get the bonus game keys?

Emre wrote:
Is it enough to just forward the receipt for my purchase from indiegamestand to get the bonus game keys?

YES.

Anyone got their keys? I'm still waiting. :/

Ed: Woot woot! I got my keys. Thank you Exosyphen, thanks you IndieGameStand. You are the best ♥♥♥
Last edited by Emre on January 2nd, 2013, 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Return to Featured Game Deals