Board index IndieGameStand Featured Game Deals Caster [Nov 25th - Nov 28th]

Caster [Nov 25th - Nov 28th]

Official threads for IndieGameStand's 4-day game deals

Post November 25th, 2012, 11:59 am
mgnade User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Speed, Destruction, Life, POWER!

Caster is a high speed 3rd person shooter with explosive effects and massive terrain deformation. Upgrade your attacks and abilities to become a super human and wreak destruction on your enemies. Jump hundreds of feet in the air, move fast enough to run across lakes and flaming lava, create hundred foot craters with a single shot of your fully charged blast attack.

Use your newly found powers to rid the land of the life sucking infestation known as the Flanx.

"We make no bones about it, we love Caster...once you get sucked into the world of Caster the rest of life will move in slow motion". (Indie Game Round-Up [April 2009])

"It's your pathway to total power and you’ll love blasting your way through every second of it".
--Mike Rose ( )

"I immediately fell in love with Caster's simple premise and retro-style gameplay, and I enjoyed every moment of it through the epic final boss battle. Want more, please."
--John Bardinelli ( )

"Caster gets a 5/5 rating overall for a fantastic gaming experience."
--Rolland Judd ( )

"Caster is well-polished and it genuinely feels good to run around the game’s large 3d landscapes and blast them".
--Derek Yu ( )

"...[ Elecorn ]'s done a superb job of creating an action game where you run, jump and hurl spells into a colourful 3D world".
--Jim Rossignol ( )

"...Caster's shining moments - some brilliantly thought out levels and a truly original boss ending - are a sign of great things to come."
--Alex McLarty ( )

"...Caster is one of the best compiled games I've played in recent memory."
"The bottom line is if you like action games, Caster is a must buy."
--Zak, Mike (

Post November 29th, 2012, 4:19 pm

That game totally failed since they will go newt week on Indiefort bundle

Return to Featured Game Deals