Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Out There Somewhere

Out There Somewhere

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you purchase it?

Yes! I Like it!
68%
Don't know yet.
No votes
No! It's not for me.
32%

Total votes : 22

Post November 14th, 2012, 7:41 am

This game is absolutly spectacular. I already have it but I give it a YES. The only downside of the game for me is that it's too short. In case you don't know the devs are already working on a new game called DDD or Deep Dungeons of Doom, you should check it out ;)

Post November 18th, 2012, 1:30 am

Voted earlier but I just wanted to add my support in the comments. Looks pretty awesome.

Post February 14th, 2013, 6:28 pm

I can't believe this hasn't been suggested or featured yet.

Game: Out There Somewhere
Platforms: Windows

Out there somewhere is one of the best games I've played in the past few years, and you guys should definitely check it out.

It's a sidescroller with some great pixel graphics, a very good soundtrack, and a neat 'teleport gun' mechanic which you use to navigate the game's areas. It's unfortunately a very short game, but what's there is very, very good.

Last edited by GnomeSlice on February 18th, 2013, 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post February 17th, 2013, 11:39 am

Got that on Greenlightbundle. While i agree with that this is good game i dont think its really impressive...
It feels like mix of Knytt with Rico. Stiil, its good game.
Last edited by Toyotame on February 17th, 2013, 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post February 17th, 2013, 11:52 am

I already own it, but it gets a thumbs up from me. I think it'd do pretty well here.

Post February 17th, 2013, 5:15 pm

I think this has actually been posted before, but I don't mind the repost. I skipped the greenlightbundle deal for it, but now kinda regret it. I'd like to see this game on IGS, I love platformers and this one seems to be decent.

This was the original thread btw:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=72

Post March 3rd, 2013, 11:37 pm

+1 for great justice.

This is a fantastic (if a little short) game. I thought I suggested it, but I think it got deleted as a duplicate of this. So much yes, this was one of my favourite games of last year.

Post April 19th, 2013, 10:57 am

This is on IR now

Post September 11th, 2013, 1:38 pm

Post September 21st, 2013, 2:04 am

I merged suggestions

Here's a vid too

phpBB [video]

Return to Game Suggestions