Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Paranautical Activity

Paranautical Activity

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you want to see this game offered here?

Yes
88%
No
13%

Total votes : 24

Post February 18th, 2013, 8:56 am

Screenshot:

Trailer:

Operating Systems/Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, Desura

Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93241332&searchtext=

Desura wrote:
Paranautical Activity is a crazy fast paced voxel roguelike FPS set on a ghost ship.
The roguelike elements, as far as I can see, are random weapons and procedurally generated maps. It kind of reminds me of a 3D Binding of Isaac. The graphic style creates a good atmosphere in my opinion; I generally look at games with voxel art a little warily, but it works here. It's currently in beta, buying it now gives you all the updates and the final game when it's done. I admit I haven't personally played it yet because I've got a bit of a backlog of games at the moment, but I've had my eye on it for a little while, it looks like great fun, and I'd love to see it on here.

Post February 18th, 2013, 12:10 pm

Looks kinda fun...its nice to see that Voxatron spawned almost new genre.

Post February 20th, 2013, 11:13 pm

I've been tracking this one on Desura, looks interesting. Gets a thumbs up from me.

Post February 23rd, 2013, 1:04 pm

Crazy enough for me too!

Post March 30th, 2013, 5:18 pm

YUS! Get this on IGS if you know what is good for you!!!

Post April 1st, 2013, 8:47 am

FPS, check!
Pixelated, check!
Roguelike, check!
What more can I say?

Post April 4th, 2013, 1:18 am

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=634

The developer himself made a topic on this board suggesting his game. To be honest when I told him that someone had already made the topic, I didn't read far enough down to realize it was actually the dev. That being said, if the dev himself is suggesting his own game, I think that's a pretty good sign that he might be up for actually doing this at one point.

Post April 4th, 2013, 8:51 am

In that case he need, imho, just contact IGS and they will be happy to deal with him.
As i said before, i anticipating this game.

So, IGS, it can be said that this game will be featured here? If you, we really want it soon :)

Post April 5th, 2013, 7:49 pm

Hey, that's pretty awesome! Glad to see the dev's interested.

Post April 5th, 2013, 10:27 pm

Looks interesting.... :) :shock:

Post May 12th, 2013, 4:39 pm

Looks like this game will be featured in Groupees Be Mine 8..

Post May 12th, 2013, 4:55 pm

That is too bad, I had hoped to see it on IGS first.

Post May 12th, 2013, 5:05 pm

I'm not surprised, cause in chat on groupees admins confirmed, that this game will be on Groupees prior to IGS.

Post May 17th, 2013, 11:53 am

Good stuff, voted :D

Post May 17th, 2013, 8:18 pm

Tried out and actually disappointed. Too much of Binding of isaac in gameplay, you go room after room to be violently killed by monsters...hoped for mo open gameplay, like in 3079.

Return to Game Suggestions