Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions CLR: cannons lasers rockets

CLR: cannons lasers rockets

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Post January 22nd, 2013, 3:49 pm

Game: CLR: cannons lasers rockets
Platforms: Win,Linux,Android,iOs
Greenlight page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =120739291

Game is team vs team pvp space arcade.

Few words from PCGAMESN:
http://www.pcgamesn.com/indie/spotlight ... ight-19113

Post January 22nd, 2013, 3:58 pm

I think there is no way to distribute iOS version of this game here. Right?

Post January 22nd, 2013, 4:20 pm

I hope the community is active. Gimbal at least had bots; CLR lacks that option.

Other than that, the splosions look great. I would pick it up on a PWYW regardless of the empty lobbies risk.

Post January 22nd, 2013, 4:47 pm

Oh my, looks appealing to me but, isn't it suposed to be free to play?

Post January 22nd, 2013, 4:53 pm

sdols wrote:
Game: CLR: cannons lasers rockets
Platforms: Win,Linux,Android,iOs
Greenlight page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =120739291

Zorder wrote:
Oh my, looks appealing to me but, isn't it suposed to be free to play?

"- Free-to-play, not pay to win!"
Source: Greenlight and moddb

So, where you are listed as a developer on the game, how would it be featured on IGS in PWYW environment?

Post January 22nd, 2013, 5:15 pm

PlayerReview wrote:

So, where you are listed as a developer on the game, how would it be featured on IGS in PWYW environment?

We should sell Collectible Version of the game. But it seems to me, i hurried a bit - you are interested first of all in finished projects, and CLR is not still ready to be delivered. My apologizes.

Post January 22nd, 2013, 5:25 pm

Its not like not finished versions is not welcome here, i just think that if you developer of this game, you should submit it to IGS, not post on forum, since forum suggestion is more for customers to tell what they hope to see on sale.

Post January 22nd, 2013, 5:48 pm

Toyotame wrote:
Its not like not finished versions is not welcome here, i just think that if you developer of this game, you should submit it to IGS, not post on forum, since forum suggestion is more for customers to tell what they hope to see on sale.

Ouch, so should i delete topic?
I am seeking any way to find whether people should be interested in the project or not, i found link to IGS (saw in Wiki i think and than on some reviewer's site), liked the place, and posted both to IGS and forum. Sorry, now i see that was wrong.

Post January 22nd, 2013, 6:05 pm

Thats not really needed. Anyway, it nice news that this game can someday become a deal here (cause lately games offered was not so impressive), there was game before little similar to this one, Gimbal, and it was sold pretty well.

Post January 22nd, 2013, 6:22 pm

sdols wrote:
so should i delete topic?
I am seeking any way to find whether people should be interested in the project or not, i found link to IGS (saw in Wiki i think and than on some reviewer's site), liked the place, and posted both to IGS and forum. Sorry, now i see that was wrong.

If as you mentioned earlier, that there would be some extra features "collector edition", possibly even early-access; then I could see it as a legitimate suggestion.

In-progress works are welcome at IGS so long as they are playable and not broken.

It is up to you to decide if you want to remove or edit your original post. As is, the suggestion needs something to set it apart for it to apply to game suggestions for the PWYW model. Otherwise, I would recommend posting it in the "Indie Games" section of the forum. Some other developers have posted there to spark interest in their indiegogo, kickstarter and greenlight campaigns.

I'm glad you took the time to make the post and become a member of the community. Best of luck with your game, as I said, it looks great.

Post November 9th, 2013, 1:20 pm

We got greenlight from Steam community. Now we plan early access in January.

Post November 9th, 2013, 1:43 pm

Congrats and good luck! ;)

Post November 10th, 2013, 12:22 am

sdols wrote:
We got greenlight from Steam community. Now we plan early access in January.

Thanks for the update. That is great news and congrats!

Return to Game Suggestions