Developer: King Art Games
Platforms: Windows, Mac
DRM & Distribution: DRM-Free, Steam
If you can't see the video below in Chrome, click the shield beside the URL and click 'load unsafe scripts'
Battle World: Kronos is a classic turn-based strategy game in the tradition of Battle Isle, Advance Wars and Panzer General. Have you ever wondered what games like that would look like today? Well, we did. As a result, we decided to develope Battle Worlds: Kronos.
- Challenging turn-based strategy gameplay, that remains true to its roots.
- Two Single Player Campaigns - Fight for the "Yerla" faction and command a high-tech army. For the Rebels, make do with what you’ve got and fight a guerilla war. The two campaigns combined will offer you more than 30 hours of gameplay.
- Single Player Challenge Maps - Test your skills in different combat scenarios and keep track of your progress.
- Live Multiplayer - Battle your friends live on the internet or via hot-seat.
- Asynchronous Multiplayer - Take all the time you need and consider your moves. Similar to “play-by-mail”, the game is stored on our server after your round and turned over to your opponent. The system allows you to continue the match anytime and anywhere you want (cross-platform, including browser).
- Strong AI - A clever AI that considers gameplay on various tactical and strategic levels as well as individual enemy characteristics will challenge even experienced commanders.
- Community – Leagues, achievements, user-generated content.
- Variety - Around 40 different infantry, ground, naval and airborne units, as well as buildings, many of which can be upgraded to obtain new capabilities.
- Map Editor - A powerful editor (Windows only) to create your own maps and missions.
- A fair deal - No “free-to-play” scheme, no DLC rip-off, no DRM.
- Free DLC “Trains” with new units, a new campaign and new multiplayer maps (paid by our Kickstarter backers, the DLC was part of a stretch goal)