Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Rico - A Tale Of Two Brothers

Rico - A Tale Of Two Brothers

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Post December 8th, 2012, 8:07 pm

Game: Rico - A Tale Of Two Brothers
Dev: http://www.imake-games.com/
Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Desura, Greenlight, Android

Desura: http://www.desura.com/games/rico-a-tale-of-two-brothers

"Rico is an old school jump'n'run game! Run across the levels, jump over obstacles, climb mountains, explore caves, swim through water. Collect coins throughout each level. Avoid mines, acid pits and various deadly enemies along the way. Find upgrades to get abilities like high jump and double jump. Reach magic stones to activate checkpoints. Find and use weapons to combat enemies. Fly with a jetpack. Face off against enemies in epic boss battles. Find hidden areas. Hop on moving platforms." and so on
Currently is "almost finished state".
Was or will be featured on Groupees Be Mine 6 as stripped down (not full, promo) version.
Developer (in chat) showed interest into getting on Indiegamestand.
Looks interesting and have good reviews.

Post December 9th, 2012, 1:11 am

yup, looks like the Groupees' version will be strictly alpha with no promises (that i can see) of updates to beta and final. Pretty sure that bonus will be added to the bundle (way too much music this time).

Post December 9th, 2012, 4:05 am

Would be nice to see it here.

Post December 9th, 2012, 12:02 pm

PlayerReview wrote:
yup, looks like the Groupees' version will be strictly alpha with no promises (that i can see) of updates to beta and final. Pretty sure that bonus will be added to the bundle (way too much music this time).

I think that the Groupees version has 16 levels and the full version has 32 levels. They said they were aiming for a version between the demo and the full game.

Post December 9th, 2012, 3:58 pm

Zorder wrote:
PlayerReview wrote:

I think that the Groupees version has 16 levels and the full version has 32 levels. They said they were aiming for a version between the demo and the full game.

Exactly.

Return to Game Suggestions