9.99 for PC, Alphahttp://www.ionisingsoftware.co.uk/isomer/index.php
Isomer is an isometric realtime strategy with sandbox gameplay inspired by classic XCOM and Dwarf Fortress style games. It's open ended, designed to be played in a variety of ways with world exploration, survival, crafting and strategy all blended together in a retro format.
You control alien forces hell-bent on conquering enemy worlds for their resources. How long can you survive? What will you build and discover?
The worlds are procedurally generated, large and teeming with hostile forces, enemy bases, deep catacombs and life. Each play through is unique presenting different challenges and requiring different tactics with an enemy that responds to the way you play.
---Full release features:
- Control an alien army hell bent on harvesting enemy worlds for their resources
- Realtime strategy, combat, world exploration and survival mechanics
- Adaptive AI which reacts and changes how the game plays depending on the choices of the player
- Almost unlimited variations of worlds to explore and conquer, no two games are the same
- Mine resources and build walls, buildings and fortifications to defend your ship from the angry inhabitants of the world
- Mutate your units into specialist troops from engineers to the vicious warriors
- Units gain new abilities and improve over time
- Explore dangerous underground caverns and ravines for resources and loot
- Attack and pillage human bases to hinder their war effort
- Destructable terrain with realtime lighting calculation
- Trade with passing supply ships for reinforcements and resources
... much more to come!
---What's available to try in the game now:
- World generation and exploration
- Enemy facilities and bases
- Enemy units that think, plan and come looking for a fight
- Resource mining and collection
- Base and world building
- Mutation to enhance abilities and RPG like progression for your troops
- Full sandbox gameplay
See more info and what's planning on Isomer's IndieDB