Indie Game Developers
Going indie just got better.
Here’s what IndieGameStand offers game developers.
Reach Your AudienceRelease your games to customers from around the world who are passionate about Indie Games.
Easy to UseOur Developer Portal is super easy to use, without the thick red tape of other platforms.
Sell your game directly on your website!Easily sell your game via our embeddable widget for free! We only take a 5% cut of each sale.
Connect with your CustomersBuilt in Newsletter System: Easily send your customers emails about game updates and promotions.
Digital Game DistributionExtremely secure and reliable. Generate your own IGS keys to distribute freely (Kickstarter backers perhaps?).
Sell your Indie Games Online
IndieGameStand offers a variety of simple solutions to sell or distribute your game online.
If you have any additional questions, please take a look at our Developer FAQ.
Featured Pay-What-You-Want Deal
- Runs on home page for 4 days
- Reaches a wide audience of gamers
- Yields a large short-term boost in sales
- Donate 10% of proceeds to the charity of your choice
- Fund Alpha/Beta development and boost Greenlight votes
- Net 70% of gross revenue
Indie Game Store
- Games featured at full retail price
- New releases are featured on store homepage
- Retain complete control over your product
- Built in Newsletter: email customers about updates
- Setup your game in minutes: Video Tutorial
- Net 75% of gross revenue
Distribute your Free Games and Demos
- Upload your indie game for Free
- We host your files, screenshots, downloads, etc
- Downloads are fast and always available
- Get ratings, feedback and reviews from dedicated gamers
- Link back to your website or store
- Sell games directly on your website (or anywhere)
- We handle the transactions technicalities for a mere 5% cut
- Real-time Control: change prices, upload new files + more
- Low Minimum Payout Threshold: Only $100
- Net 95% of gross revenue
We are constantly working hard to be an easy-to-use and valuable resource to indie game developers. We’re here to provide the tools that you want and need, and we’re always open to your feedback and requests at .