Also redeem on:
The Union Zoofila was founded November 17, 1951. Its main objective is the defense, protection and treatment of domestic animals at risk. The Union Zoofila does not receive any help from the state or other public body. Everything is made possible by people who are more sensitive to the cause of animals.
Learn more at http://www.uniaozoofila.org
Scavenge for supplies in every corner of every building, craft your gear, pick your skills and loadout while keeping your Squad alive by covering every corner and moving as a group.
It is a game that encourages quick thinking and fast paced play since you need to pay attention to all of your squad mates. If you leave someone behind, chances are they will be pounced on and die. Move as a Squad and cover every corner.
Four game modes: Campaign, Survival, Death Lab and Multiplayer.
Play through a highly randomized world following a simple storyline with unique events and a conclusion.
Score based mode, go through as many randomly generated buildings as you can never looking back.
Equip your Survivor Squad with a limited budget and take them through a collapsed Lab. Good micro management of your Squad is essential to your survival.
The new Multiplayer mode is a 1v1 scenario (Online/LAN) where one player controls the Survivors and another player controls the Infected. The Survivors must reach the extraction zone and the Infected must stop them by spawning various types of Infected around them. Will the survivors reach their extraction zone alive and well or will they be devoured along the way? It's up to you!
- Top down 2D Strategy Action
- Use Melee weapons to take down enemies silently or go guns blazing
- Scavenge buildings for materials to craft your gear
- Equip Gadgets to assist you in combat
- Highly randomized world providing infinite possibilities
- Capture Infected buildings and defend them from the horde
- Several types of Special Infected that must be dealt with quickly
- Rename your Survivors to have a more intense personal experience
|# of purchases:||887|
Total payments by platform
Next Hint unlocks in $162
Unlock hints about our next mystery game deal as purchases are made for the current deal
- The next game is available DRM-Free on: Linux, Mac, Windows
- Includes a Steam Key
- Game Genres:
- The mystery game retails for $9.95
by Eric Matyas, yesterdayin Developers
by 0nomaly, 3 days ago
by ben_igs, 4 days ago
by Hex, 4 days agoin Developers
by ambercrowngames, 5 days agoin Indie Games
by vrex7, 6 days ago