member login
USERNAME / EMAIL
PASSWORD
or
Soulcaster II
Soulcaster combines elements of both dungeon crawling and tower defense to create a new type of action-strategy-RPG.
Beat the Average: Pay more than $3.47 to unlock:
Grab this Game Deal
Time is Running Out:
00:00:00
Grab our new Deal!
859 Purchased
In the Store!
Featured Charity

Hollow Creek Farm Animal Rescue

You can choose to donate a portion of the proceeds from this game deal towards Hollow Creek Farm Animal Rescue.

Hollow Creek Farm receives animals from veterinarians, shelters, animal control and other rescues. About 95% of animals arrive with behavioral issues that prevented adoption. The other 5% of animals are handicapped or in dire need of medical care. This farm is their last chance at life in most cases. With the help of generous veterinarians and volunteers, Hollow Creek Farm nurses animals back to health and begins important socialization and training to ensure placement.

Learn more at http://hollowcreekfarm.org

Submit Your Game
newsletter
Game deals directly to your inbox.
Subscribed!
Game Details
User Reviews
Deal Stats
Soulcaster combines elements of both dungeon crawling and tower defense to create a new type of action-strategy-RPG.

Rather than directly attacking foes, you summon three different ancient warriors to fight for you. Each has unique combat abilities, so placement and tactics are key!

Discover secrets, collect treasure and buy powerful upgrades for your allies. Become the Soulcaster and restore peace to the land!

Features over 30 stages of exploration, traps, treasure, and relentless foes.

**Note** Desura keys may be unreliable due to recent developments. We provide no guarantee for Desura activation with this deal
Helpful Customer Reviews

Current Stats

Total payments:

$2,734.56

Average Price: $3.46
# of purchases: 859
Average Windows: $3.10
Average Mac: $4.27
Average Linux: $4.66

Total payments by platform

Top contributors

1. Anonymous $25.00
2. @zimpsonr $20.96
3. Anonymous $20.00
4. Anonymous $15.00
5. @mnarikka $14.00
6. @DyslexicDeity $13.37
7. @rseclown $11.11
8. @gamingonlinux $11.09
9. Alex $11.00
10. Anonymous $10.09

Average Price Paid vs. Time

1 Day 2 Days 3 Days 4 Days