Also redeem on:
Electronic Frontier Foundation
When our freedoms in the networked world come under attack, the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) is the first line of defense. EFF broke new ground when it was founded in 1990-well before the Internet was on most people's radar-and continues to confront cutting-edge issues defending free speech, privacy, innovation, and consumer rights today. From the beginning, EFF has championed the public interest in every critical battle affecting digital rights.
Learn more at eff.org
* Terrain is smoothly generated. This isn't another "blocky" game!
* More procedural generation: smooth biomes and textures
* Unique quests made from individually generated task lists
* Interesting storyline with multiple endings
* Cool abilities like gravity guns, time stopping, cloaking, short-range teleporting & more
* Randomly generated vehicles, from small transports to large gunships
* Friendly & aggressive robots that range from small to very large
* Weapon construction & customization based on individual parts
* Unique building features with blocks placed at any size or rotation
* Varied combat scenarios mixing stealth, melee and projectile weapons
* Limitless unique terrain in all directions
* Exceptional draw distance with low computer requirements
* Dynamic lighting, shadows & smooth day / night transitions
* Smooth weather system including dangerous lightning & realistic rain
* Integrated physics engine
* Compatible with Windows, MacOSX & Linux
* 2-player multiplayer co-op support!
You are a promising robotic android design, made by the Overlord, placed on planet Xax. Your performance in common combat, support & intel scenarios is being closely watched. However, will you become too much for them to handle? What else on planet Xax exists that the Overlord doesn’t know about?
|# of purchases:||1,583|
Total payments by platform
The Cat Lady
by Eric Matyas, 14 hours agoin Developers
by studiotechtrics, 3 days agoin Developers
by QubicGames, 4 days agoin Indie Games
by Sandy9789, 4 days ago
by Drakensson, 1 week agoin Indie Games
by mr.dave, 1 week ago