Also redeem on:
World Wildlife Fund
As the worlds leading conservation organization, WWF works in 100 countries around the globe. We seek to apply the wealth of our talents, knowledge, and passion to make the world wealthier in life, in spirit, and in living wonder of nature. Our unique way of working combines global reach with a foundation in science. It involves action at every level and ensures the delivery of solutions that meet the needs of both people and nature.
Learn more at worldwildlife.org
Now also available on STEAM
The game gives you the chance to control (or at least try to) Kel the Skeleton, the fabled RPG character, who has risen once more from the dead near a peaceful village in the woods. You set out to explore said woods and the village, picking up whatever you find useful along the way (we recommend the poisonous berries). You'll discover there are numerous ways to mess things up for the villagers, from causing silly accidents to manipulating them into killing each other.
Throughout the game there are all sorts of unexpected little secrets to discover, 15 amusing achievements to complete and enough twisted humor to go round.
- A beautiful 3D fantasy world with delicious poisonous berries to pick up
- A stubborn, crooked protagonist to deal with
- Multiple ways to obliterate your enemies (poison, intrigues, stupid accidents, you name it)
- Unexpected twists and turns to your actions
- An ancient relic (Game Manual) to learn from
- An interview with one of the most beloved characters in the history of games
- And it's DRM free because we love you!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions! contact [at] tavern-games.com and https://twitter.com/TavernGames/
|# of purchases:||803|
Total payments by platform
Next Hint unlocks in $6
Unlock hints about our next mystery game deal as purchases are made for the current deal
- The next game is available DRM-Free on: Linux, Mac, Windows
- Includes Steam + Desura Keys
- Game Genres: Action, Puzzle
by I am the DJ, yesterday
by Cruz182, yesterday
by DarkForestCrow, 2 days ago
by LOE_Developer, 3 days agoin Developers
by gottaplay, 4 days ago
by DarkForestCrow, 4 days ago