Glitchspace is a game about reprogramming the world around you to solve puzzles.
Also redeem on:
Mary's Meals is an international movement that sets up school feeding projects in communities where poverty and hunger prevent children from gaining an education.
Mary's Meals is a simple idea that works - by providing a daily meal in a place of education, chronically poor children are attracted to the classroom where they can gain a basic education that provides an escape route from poverty
Learn more at http://marysmeals.org
Glitchspace is a game about reprogramming the world around you to solve puzzles. Set inside a Mondrian-Inspired cyberspace world, you use visual programming to manipulate environmental geometry, whilst discovering key programming concepts along the way. Stretch, scale, rotate, manipulate and create, explore and learn from a world of reprogrammable geometry and unlock the secrets that it has to offer.
- A Reprogrammable World: Explore a Mondrian-inspired world of reprogrammable geometry.
- A Reprogrammable Tool: Modify Null through the functions you uncover, allowing you to craft your own programs.
- A Programming Experience: Uncover and learn key programming concepts through the puzzles you solve.
- Story Mode: Discover the cyberspace world of Glitchspace by finding glitches and exploiting them.
- Legacy Modes: Delve into our previous story and sandbox modes, allowing new players to discover how Glitchspace started out.
- Oculus Rift Support: Includes DK1 & DK2.
Everything Has Changed
With Alpha 2.0, we rebuilt the entire game from the ground up. Everything from the design, programming and aesthetics of the game has been completely overhauled, in delivering the game that you see today.
2.0 will serve as the new basis of Glitchspace going forward. In future updates, you can expect more levels, updates to the art and sound, iterations and refinements made to the core programming mechanic (for one we’ll be reintroducing the shooting aspect) and an enhanced sandbox mode being introduced.
For those interested in seeing how Glitchspace started out, the old 1.x versions of the game are still available to play under the legacy option. Eventually these will be removed closer to the game’s full release out of early access.
|# of purchases:||2,196|
Total payments by platform
by Timeslip, 7 hours ago
by Timeslip, 7 hours ago
by Gsquadron, 3 days agoin Developers
by jacob@indiegamestand, 3 days ago
by jacob@indiegamestand, 4 days ago
by peaumur, 4 days ago