Also redeem on:
Child's Play Charity
"With the help of hospital staff, we set up gift wish lists full of video games, toys, books, and other fun stuff for kids ... With those cash donations, we purchase new consoles, peripherals, games, and more for hospitals and therapy facilities. These donations allow for children to enjoy age-appropriate entertainment, interact with their peers, friends, and family, and can provide vital distraction from an otherwise generally unpleasant experience."
Learn more at childsplaycharity.org
With an engine built from the ground up by two brothers who love all things fighting, this game borrows the best from the fighting and beat'em up genres and mashes them together. The result is fluid controls, insane aerial juggling and devastating special attacks to let you wreck your way through hordes of enemies at a time!
- All about fluid controls and wicked combos -- the bigger your combo, the higher your damage multiplier!
- Power up! Find new weapons, level them up to unlock devastating new special attacks, and pump up Nick's stats at the shop.
- Bizarre story, told in cool comic book style.
- Local multiplayer: co-op in arcade mode or duke it out in versus, with gamepad support for 1-2 controllers.
- Made for modding: literally everything in the game can be reskinned!
When Nick Mayhem gets wind of zombies walking the streets, he doesn't just sit around waiting for the worst to happen. Hell no, he picks up a baseball bat and takes the carnage head on! Soon he finds himself tangled in a plot involving demons, a talking sword, a whole army of possessed soldiers and one total babe of a sniper -- can Nick Mayhem save his city from destruction? Will he find love in a city mid-apocalypse?!
|# of purchases:||543|
Total payments by platform
Next Hint unlocks in $23
Unlock hints about our next mystery game deal as purchases are made for the current deal
- The next game is available DRM-Free on: Mac, Windows
by Xorph, 18 hours ago
by buzznaut, 3 days ago
by Frogdice, 3 days ago
by wintercrownworks, 4 days agoin Developers
by Eric Matyas, 4 days agoin Developers
by Allina, 6 days ago