Electronic Frontier Foundation
When our freedoms in the networked world come under attack, the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) is the first line of defense. EFF broke new ground when it was founded in 1990-well before the Internet was on most people's radar-and continues to confront cutting-edge issues defending free speech, privacy, innovation, and consumer rights today. From the beginning, EFF has championed the public interest in every critical battle affecting digital rights.
Learn more at eff.org
Named "Best PC Metroidvania You Didn't Play of 2013" by Matthew Zulawski of the Metroidvanias Tumblr, and featured as one of the other notable games in Indiegames.com's Top 10 Indie Horror Games of 2013!
* Side scrolling action combined with adventure style puzzles.
* A large world to explore with an intriguing story and an unusual, thought-provoking ending.
* Hand drawn pixel art for a classic 16-bit era graphical style.
* Features optional CRT screen simulation effect for a more authentic look on modern LCD monitors.
* Available DRM-free for Windows, Mac and Linux.
"...creates a style, and atmosphere, that is much its own."
"Inescapable...made me confront my own mortality as a gamer and a reviewer."
"...as with the rest of the game, these snippets and bits of writing are ultimately a tool – rather expertly utilized by Fielding – for creating an illusion, or a sense, of place – and at the very end of the game, a very specific mental space that the game ultimately, laudably, inhabits."
- Martyn Zachary, The Slowdown
"Inescapable hits all the right notes..."
"I found the ending quite moving. A thoughtful critique smartly grounded in its simplicity, Fielding found the perfect way to cap off your soldier’s exploits."
- Adam Paris, Indie Statik
"...overall Inescapable is a polished and engaging experience that is a worthy tribute to the games that inspired its creation."
- James Monkman, RGCD
|# of purchases:||1,273|
Total payments by platform
Next Hint unlocks in $97
Unlock hints about our next mystery game deal as purchases are made for the current deal
- The next game is available DRM-Free on: Linux, Mac, Windows
- This game is currently on Steam Greenlight
- Game Genres: Platformer, Puzzle
- The mystery game retails for $4.99
- "While breaking out of a testing facility, Three De"
by Xorph, 11 minutes ago
by buzznaut, 2 days ago
by Frogdice, 2 days ago
by wintercrownworks, 3 days agoin Developers
by Eric Matyas, 3 days agoin Developers
by Allina, 5 days ago