Electronic Frontier Foundation
When our freedoms in the networked world come under attack, the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) is the first line of defense. EFF broke new ground when it was founded in 1990-well before the Internet was on most people's radar-and continues to confront cutting-edge issues defending free speech, privacy, innovation, and consumer rights today. From the beginning, EFF has championed the public interest in every critical battle affecting digital rights.
Learn more at eff.org
The players are divided into two factions, North and South, coming from different climates and landscapes, and fight over control of the entire land.
• A persistent world, hosted on our servers.
• Epic 100 vs. 100 battle.
• AI bots replace absent players.
• Full dynamic day-night cycle.
• Two distinct landscapes, offering strategic gameplay.
• Cross-platform multiplayer.
|# of purchases:||1,145|
Total payments by platform
Next Hint unlocks in $291
Unlock hints about our next mystery game deal as purchases are made for the current deal
- The next game is available on: Linux, Mac, Windows
- Includes Steam + Desura Keys
- Game Genres: Action, Puzzle
- The mystery game retails for $4.99
- "Atmospheric arcade game full of discreet details a"
by Galpil, 15 hours ago
by BallisticInteractive, 2 days agoin Indie Games
by Voyager, 2 days agoin Indie Games
by reg_igs, 3 days ago
by Eric Matyas, 5 days agoin Developers
by ugoroman, 6 days agoin Developers