Thanks for visiting IndieGameStand. We do our best to support the indie game scene however we can and now you can help! Whether you're a streamer, YouTuber, blogger, reviewer or just a video game fanatic, IndieGameStand provides you with the tools to get your voice out there. So what do you do?
If you make “Let’s play” Videos, game video reviews, or other types of video content about indie games on Youtube and Vimeo - you can directly post your game videos to our site! Get views, subscribers, etc by using our review system to embed your Youtube or Vimeo video within our review system. The better your video and more helpful it is, the more prominently it will be shown! Promote your videos and Youtube channel.
- To get started, all you need to do is own the game on IGS and visit that game's page.
- Click the "Write a Review" button and fill out a title, paste in your video link, and write a short description.
- Click submit and your video will show up right on the game's page for anyone to watch and upvote.
If you are a serious youtuber or video creator, please contact for more information and opportunities. We would love to help you get your content about indie games even more exposure and help you out however we can.
Are you a streamer on Twitch.tv? Looking to improve your views and broaden your audience? If you stream any of our store titles or PWYW deal games, your stream will automatically show up
on our website for hundreds of potential viewers to see. To show up on our website, be sure to use the EXACT correct title of the game you are playing.
It is also very helpful to include the game title in your channel title (this should work even if the game is not in the Twitch database).
For more information and discussion on streaming with Twitch, please visit our Forum Topic
Do you need indie games to stream? If you have an interest in streaming indie games and would like access to our library, please contact for more information on sponsorship opportunities.
Love indie game and what IGS has to offer? We need your help and voice to continue to make IGS great! Here's just a few ways that you can help us continue to support indie game developers and create one of the best indie gaming communities on the net.
- Take some time to go through and review the games you have in your wallet. Help people discover cool indie games.
- Let us know what features you would like to see on IndieGameStand. Submit and vote on community ideas!
- Help Spread the Word! Tell your friends, Tweet about our deals/games, Submit links to Reddit, Link to us, etc! This all helps IMMENSELY!
- Suggest an indie game that you want to see as a featured deal spotlight.
- Check out our community's Online Chat.
We wouldn't exist without awesome indie game developers like you! We do our best to help out indies however we can, but obviously the quickest and easiest thing is to get your game discoverable on our website.
- Check out our developer portal - List your game in our store or apply for a featured deal spotlight.
- If you're interested in doing a developer interview for our youtube channel or stream, please contact .
We love working with the press and other websites that cover indie games. Here are some quick links to what most journalists are looking for:
- If you're writing a story about IndieGameStand, Thank You! We love to do interviews! Check out our Press Kit for more information.
- If you'd like to become an approved press site so that your content appears on a game's page, please contact .
- If you're interested in promoting an indie game deal or reviewing indie games for your site, please contact for more information.
- We're always open to promotional ideas and ways to spread the word about indie games. Feel free to with any ideas.
We love working with sites both big and small. We want to help get personal game bloggers and people passionate about indie games however we can. Here's some ideas and ways that bloggers can help us out:
- about doing an interview on your blog.
- Increase your exposure by writing summaries of game reviews from your blog. Be sure to include your website links on your user profile.
- Link to our site on your blog or write up a short post about IGS and what we do.
- We want to hear from you, so if you have a great idea for a promotion or sponsorship opportunity, please let us know about it.