Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Lone Survivor

Lone Survivor

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Post November 12th, 2012, 2:23 pm

Lone Survivor is an awesome 2D survival horror game.

Homepage: http://lonesurvivor.co.uk/
Screenshots:

Post November 18th, 2012, 1:17 am

Gotta be honest, I think this game is a tad bit overrated. It's very pretentious, and the "hunger" gameplay mechanic seriously annoyed me. I don't want to hear my character complain about starving every three seconds when I play a game. However, with that said.. I still think it's worth being a deal on here for $1. The atmosphere is pretty good, especially for a 2D game, just needs more work with the gameplay and story.

Post November 29th, 2012, 4:26 pm

It was on Humble Bundle, i think you should avoid such games, since they already widely distributed.
And i dont liked that game too. And its just Flash

Post November 29th, 2012, 4:48 pm

Toyotame wrote:
And its just Flash

Nothing wrong with flash, some great games are made in it. Thats like saying shouldn't read a book because its in English, and English is a common easy language and used for free books.

Post November 29th, 2012, 4:52 pm

Kiril wrote:
Toyotame wrote:
And its just Flash

Nothing wrong with flash, some great games are made in it. Thats like saying shouldn't read a book because its in English, and English is a common easy language and used for free books.

Yes, but flash have a lot of restriction that makes it not most optimal to make big games. Take a look at Reprisal in example. Idea is great, but game itself...

Post December 5th, 2012, 8:45 pm

I buy it here if it will have desura key... :)

Post February 25th, 2014, 12:03 am

also on GOG (shameless bump)
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Consortium
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Return to Game Suggestions