Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Caveman Craig 2

Caveman Craig 2

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

Yes, and featured
67%
In the store, but not featured
17%
Undecided
17%
No, it's not on my platform
No votes
No, other reason
No votes
Cavemen are dumb
No votes

Total votes : 6

Post February 10th, 2014, 11:43 am

Game Homepage | IndieDB Page

Developer: Parabox Games (@paraboxgames)
Platforms: Windows
DRM & Distribution: DRM-Free, Desura, Steam Greenlight
Demo: Yes!

Released: 2012

I really enjoyed the original Caveman Craig. Not the deepest game, but it does things a little differently from other games in the genre, and does it pretty well. In celebration of its 5 year anniversary, they have made the special edition of the original game free, and I highly recommend you download and play it. Oh, and here's a sample of the soundtrack. I didn't actually know they had made a sequel, and just found out about it today. Definitely excited to check it out.
Relive the days when dinosaurs roamed the earth and rocks settled disputes between neighbours!
Caveman Craig 2 is a unique strategy/management game featuring Craig, a tribal leader. It's your goal to lead Craig as he builds his clan in an attempt to rule over the four tribes of “Boggdrop”. Set in a prehistoric world, you decide the fate of man as you hunt, gather and prepare your way to victory. Teach your three types of cavemen new skills and watch as they contribute to the survival of your people. Gather your brave warriors to fend off a dino-frenzy, or use special skills to outsmart the rival tribes. It's your call in this humorous caveman classic!

• Over 12 dinosaurs, including Velociraptors, Pterodactyls, and the brutal Tyrannosaurus Rex
  • 35 rewards that help defend and grow your tribe or disable your enemy
  • New game types, dinosaurs, bonuses, achievements, and playable characters that can be unlocked
  • A professional, high quality soundtrack by platinum-selling musician Ricky Garcia

If you can't see the video below in Chrome, click the shield beside the URL and click 'load unsafe scripts', or change the 'https' in the URL to 'http'

phpBB [video]

Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Return to Game Suggestions