Board index IndieGameStand Store From suggestion to purchase in less than 24 hours

From suggestion to purchase in less than 24 hours

Official thread for the IGS Store

Yesterday I suggested the game 'Glitchspace' as a candidate for the IndieGameStand store and possibly a feature via the suggestion forum. I made this post at 2:04pm GMT.

About 5 minutes ago, at about 1PM, I saw an IGS tweet saying that the game was now available on the Store. I purchased a copy straight away.

I went from suggestion to purchase in less than 24 hours. This is awesome. Thank you Mike, IGS and Space Budgie!

IndieGameStand is best game stand.

To be fair, Space Budgie was already in our portal so it was really a matter of them just setting up their game (which doesn't take long) in our backend. It's pretty easy to approve games when we've already been drooling over the graphics in the forum.

Of course, 9.03m is their other title. Well still pretty great to see it happen, even if it might not have been as much of an obstacle.

drooling over the graphics in the forum.

Not only does it look very stylish but has some very interesting and unique gameplay to offer. Lots of potential in the programming / logic system that is used to solve puzzles.

Return to Store