Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Cinders

Cinders

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would You Support This Game For IGS

Yes
70%
No
20%
Don't Know
10%

Total votes : 10

Post July 29th, 2013, 10:02 pm

phpBB [video]

Game: Cinders
Platform: PC/Mac (Drm-free, Steam Greenlight)
Developer: MoaCube

Cinders is a mature take on a classic fairytale with a heavy emphasis on player choices and role playing.

Cinders is a witty young woman living with an overbearing stepmother and her two daughters, as if she was reenacting a certain well-known fairytale. But unlike its protagonist, Cinders is not afraid of taking fate into her own hands. Even if it means breaking the rules…

The game takes a look at four women and what made them who they are. It’s a story about balancing freedom and dreams with circumstance and harsh reality. About growing up and finding out the true meaning of independence. Distancing itself from the judgmental simplicity of the original, Cinders tries to explore the more complex nature of oppression, responsibility and innocence.

With 120 decision points, over 300 options to choose from, and multiple endings, Cinders gives you total control over the main character’s personality and how her story unfolds.
Last edited by letsmaybeLP92 on January 29th, 2014, 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    The Floor Is Jelly
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post July 30th, 2013, 10:23 am

Big yes from me, this looks pretty great.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post January 29th, 2014, 1:30 pm

Added Description

also it's on Greenlight ;)
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    The Floor Is Jelly
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post January 30th, 2014, 10:50 am

visually very appealing
Yes form me.
steam acc: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074769015/
desura acc: http://www.desura.com/members/lurtzcz
cat in my avatar is called Wendy. (and it is male, "Wendy" sounds gender-neutral in Czech)

Return to Game Suggestions