Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Reaper - Tale of a Pale Swordsman

Reaper - Tale of a Pale Swordsman

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

Yes in the store, and featured
56%
In the store, but not featured
44%
Undecided
No votes
No, it's not on my platform
No votes
No, don't want it here
No votes

Total votes : 9

Post January 12th, 2014, 12:57 pm

Game: Reaper - Tale of a Pale Swordsman
Developer: Hexage (Twitter)
Platforms: Windows, Mac(not confirmed)
Distribution: DRM Free, Steam Greenlight, Free App on Windows 8.1

phpBB [video]

Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG, Platformer, Arcade
Gamemodes: Single-player
Languages: English

Enter the world ripe with magic and monsters. Become the Black Swordsman and slay thousands of enemies in an epic action RPG!
War broke between the industrious Imperium and the savage tribes of Wilderness. Demons and carrions have returned to the land.
Play all sides and make your own decisions. Take countless quests and uncover the secrets of Wilderness...
Level up your character with skills of your choice. Select from more than 30 unique & tiered skills to improve your character.
Loot gold from slain enemies, find treasures and negotiate quest rewards. Choose from hundreds of exquisite armors, swords and accessories.

FEATURES

Take countless quests and uncover the secrets of Wilderness
Level up your character with skills of your choice
Hundreds of swords, armor and accessories to equip
Play all sides and make your own decisions
Online leaderboards and achievements
Signature soundtrack by Kubatko

Last edited by Phaerless on January 12th, 2014, 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post January 12th, 2014, 2:05 pm

Now I have no issue with IOS to PC ports. There are more than a few IOS games that I feel would be fantastic on PC. But Reaper is the kind of game that shined because of its touch controls and simple but fun focus. It works on IOS, but without a touchscreen and against other PC games, I think it'll just feel shallow and mediocre
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post January 21st, 2014, 6:42 pm

This game has been Greenlit by the Community! (Steam)

Post January 22nd, 2014, 12:17 am

Awe....

How can you not just love death being made so adorable?

In all seriousness, it would be an outside maybe for me. That maybe being contingent on being ported and made available for android. Just as a PC game, even with gamepad support I doubt I could be troubled.

Post February 7th, 2014, 10:04 pm

Now released on Steam. [Link]

Return to Game Suggestions