Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Rymdkapsel

Rymdkapsel

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

Yes, and featured
40%
In the store, but not featured
20%
Undecided
No votes
No, I don't want it here
20%
Space is dumb
20%

Total votes : 5

Post January 11th, 2014, 5:02 pm

Game Homepage - IndieDB page

Developer: grapefrukt (@grapefrukt)
Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Android
DRM & Distribution: Android version is already available. According to this page, the desktop game is coming to Steam in January, and will also be available DRM-Free.

This is one of my favourite mobile games ever, and I've been hoping for a desktop release for some time now. A bigger screen would benefit this game immensely. And now it's here! rymdkapsel is a mishmash of city-building, RTS, and survival gameplay, with an awesome minimalistic style. Just watch the video.
Take command of a space station and its minions. You will have to plan your expansion and manage your resources to explore the galaxy. Striking a good balance between defense and expansion is key to succeeding.

If you can't see the video below in Chrome, click the shield beside the URL and click 'load unsafe scripts'

phpBB [video]

Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post January 11th, 2014, 6:27 pm

I got this from humble mobile bundle...wasnt very impressed, since this game quite "complex" for mobiles. So i hope desktop version will be better.

Post January 23rd, 2014, 4:43 pm

The desktop version of rymdkapsel now has a Steam page, and will be available to play Janurary 30th!
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Return to Game Suggestions