Board index IndieGameStand Featured Game Deals Fields of War [Dec 30th-Jan 2nd]

Fields of War [Dec 30th-Jan 2nd]

Official threads for IndieGameStand's 4-day game deals

Post December 31st, 2013, 10:33 am

New Year - New Indie Games!
phpBB [video]

Fields of War is a massive multiplayer third-person mech shooter focused on large scale battles, territory control, skill and most importantly team play.

The players are divided into two factions, North and South, coming from different climates and landscapes, and fight over control of the entire land.

Main Features:
• A persistent world, hosted on our servers.
• Epic 100 vs. 100 battle.
• AI bots replace absent players.
• Full dynamic day-night cycle.
• Two distinct landscapes, offering strategic gameplay.
• Cross-platform multiplayer.

Post January 1st, 2014, 4:28 am

Took me awhile to find out where the feature was hiding, but I'm glad I found it. Looks like a great title to own.

Post January 1st, 2014, 1:57 pm

PlayerReview wrote:
Took me awhile to find out where the feature was hiding, but I'm glad I found it. Looks like a great title to own.

Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post January 1st, 2014, 3:55 pm

Has anyone played this, yet? There is very little info about FoW out there, and the FoW forums are pretty empty. We need a review!

Post January 1st, 2014, 4:56 pm

I guess i'm pass on that. Not fan of MMO. But thanks for linux support to Developer AND IGS.

Post January 1st, 2014, 7:40 pm

Toyotame wrote:
I guess i'm pass on that. Not fan of MMO. But thanks for linux support to Developer AND IGS.

I would've passed on mmo too if it weren't for "AI bots replace absent players."

I'm always afraid of empty servers, etc. But, I'm a fan of devs that have AI to populate the gaps.

Return to Featured Game Deals