Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Collateral

Collateral

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

Yes, and featured
63%
In the store, but not featured
13%
Undecided
25%
No, it's not on my platform
No votes
No, I hate cool games
No votes
Bruce Willis is dumb
No votes

Total votes : 8

Post December 13th, 2013, 11:17 pm

Game: Collateral
Developer: Dancing Dinosaur Games
Platforms: Windows
DRM & Distribution: DRM-Free, Desura, Steam Greenlight
Development status: Alpha

Do you remember the scene at the beginning of The Fifth Element where Bruce Willis ends up with Leeloo and has to escape the police in his flying taxi to keep her safe? Well, this is basically that: the game. Awesome!

Step into the driving seat of a highly customisable and heavily armed flying taxi in the amoral cyberpunk future of 'Collateral'. You play as Zack Edgewater, an average hovercab driver caught between warring factions, bloodthirsty customers, and the corrupt corporations that control the city of New Bedlam. Explore visually loaded environments, undertake a variety of challenging missions, align with nefarious factions, and gain access to a multitude of weapons and upgrades. Every job brings you one step closer to escaping a depraved, maniacal metropolis in this fast paced and brutal ride you won't forget in a hurry.

If you can't see the video below in Chrome, click the shield beside the URL and click 'load unsafe scripts'

phpBB [video]

Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post December 13th, 2013, 11:47 pm

The Fifth Element: The Game? Awesome, would love to see this game on IGS
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post December 14th, 2013, 12:33 am

Bronxsta wrote:
The Fifth Element: The Game?

Yyyyyeeeeeeessssss! :lol:
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Return to Game Suggestions