Board index Gaming Indie Games Games Bundle: Bridge Constructor, Farm for your Life, Greed

Games Bundle: Bridge Constructor, Farm for your Life, Greed

Talk about all things indie gaming here

New bundle in town with pretty nice games almost for free:

- Bridge Constructor
- Farm for your Life
- Greed - Black Border
- Trapped Dead
- Grotesque Tactics
- Grotesque Tactics 2 Dungeons & Donuts
- Simon the Sorcerer for 1$US

More details on: http://bit.ly/1fofoxd

I taken my look on that deal and...never seen such a messy bundle. I dont gettin how tiers and average working here I see various numbers everywhere, 1$, 8$, Average:2.81 $, the minimum price of the Featured Game (6.59$) and so on.
Not even want to mention absence, total, of corresponding keys.
I dont know. Maybe i trow 1$ just to get first Grotesque tactics, first time i see it not as steam key.

Hearing people complain for some time now about how dodgy it all looks and seems ;)

It's just 1USD for a handful of games, BTA for their full thing which includes their previous
bundle ;)

Duck wrote:
Hearing people complain for some time now about how dodgy it all looks and seems ;)

It's just 1USD for a handful of games, BTA for their full thing which includes their previous
bundle ;)

Slight clarification there: just beating the average gets you all the games *except* Bridge Constructor. The site displays its tiers in a rather unintuitive way.

It's $1 for:
-Farm For Your Life
-Trapped Dead
-Greed: Black Border
-Grotesque Tactics

If you don't beat the average, but tweet/Facebook-share the sale you also get:
-Grotesque Tactics 2

Beat the average (currently $2.85) to add:
-Grotesque Tactics 2
-Simon The Sorcerer 4 Chaos Happens
-Jack Keane
-Vampire Secrets
-Into The Dark
-Alien Shooter
-Alien Shooter 2 Reloaded
-Zombie Shooter

Beat $6.59 + half the average (currently $8.04) to add:
-Bridge Constructor

All games DRM-free except Into The Dark (Desura key, may be DRM-free on Desura) and the 3 Shooter games (Steam keys).

Despite the dodgy look, the site is legit. Support are friendly, and in my case responded to a query within 24 hours. The only caveat is that the PlayInjector site had a substantial amount of downtime between its first and second bundles, so I'd recommend downloading any DRM-free games once you buy them, just to be on the safe side.

I'm also intrigued that they seem to be starting up a crowdfunding campaign for indie games, the first being The Silent Guardian. Click the Game Starter button at the top to take a look. As with the main page, clarity isn't their strong suit.

OK. Missed the truly insane bit. Hereby un-favoriting the whacky bundle :roll:

Return to Indie Games