Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Turbo Dismount

Turbo Dismount

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

Yes, gimme
67%
Undecided
No votes
No, this is dumb
17%
Yes!
17%

Total votes : 6

Post December 7th, 2013, 11:44 pm

Game: Turbo Dismount
Developer: Secret Exit
Platforms: Not sure, PC, iOS, possibly Android in the future
DRM & Distribution: Steam, possibly others

It's time I posted this. The predecessor, Stair Dismount, is one of my favourite indies ever. It's perfect in every way.

If you can't see the video below in Chrome, click the shield beside the URL and click 'load unsafe scripts'

phpBB [video]

Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post December 7th, 2013, 11:57 pm

Looks like the poor man's BeamNG.

Post December 7th, 2013, 11:59 pm

PlayerReview wrote:

It's basically a completely different genre. Did you even look at the video? There's also a web-playable demo on the main site right now; I suggest you check it out.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post December 8th, 2013, 12:37 am

PlayerReview wrote:

Yeah as Gnome said, totally different. This is all about high scores and just enjoying the ragdoll chaos. I guess if you never played Stair Dismount or Truck Dismount, you might not see the appeal. It's kind of like Burnout's Crash Mode, except here your poor ragdoll victim can get decapitated, dismembered, crushed in the midst of crazy traffic accidents and big collisions. Not the deepest game, but it's really addictive and just fun
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post December 9th, 2013, 9:45 am

well, i loved Stair Dismount and Truck Dismount, so i might grab this. I can not promise it trough.
steam acc: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074769015/
desura acc: http://www.desura.com/members/lurtzcz
cat in my avatar is called Wendy. (and it is male, "Wendy" sounds gender-neutral in Czech)

Return to Game Suggestions