Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate

PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

PixelJunk Monsters

Gimmeh FEATURED! NOW!
75%
Just store will do.
25%
NO! DRM-free tiki-people need to be eaten by monsters!
No votes

Total votes : 8

Post December 7th, 2013, 5:09 am

Game: PixelJunk Monsters
Developer: http://www.q-games.com
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, (PS3)
Distribution: Desura, Steam, GoG

phpBB [video]

Tikiman the Forest Defender is in trouble. Hordes of monsters are sweeping through his realm, hoping to chow down on his offspring – and it’s up to you to defend them. By placing weapon towers at strategic points around the landscape, you can destroy the invaders and save the little ones. Collect treasure along the way to build up your arsenal and pay for new towers – countless waves of monsters are out to get the Tiki babies, so you need to be prepared to fight hard! Play three game modes: Single player campaign, local co-op play and a host of additional challenges. Play Together: Local co-op will have you sharing your machine with your friend for a memorable experience. Tikiman will travel across three distinct islands, spanning 47 unique environments to protect his offspring from clever monsters that attack by land and air.

--

It's cute. Nuf said.
Harder-than-most tower defense games simply because you advance beyond a set of levels only after getting the 'rainbow' (aka perfect) score for xx levels.

Post December 7th, 2013, 8:58 am

Great Tower Defense game, amongst the best I've played and the co-op feature is pretty neat. I kinda fell for the artstyle too and the soundtrack is pretty charming. What I mean is, it's PixelJunk, of course it's gonna be good... :D

Post December 14th, 2013, 6:50 pm

For 24H its 75% OFF on Desura.

Return to Game Suggestions