Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions NEO Scavenger

NEO Scavenger

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Post October 23rd, 2013, 6:53 am

Just for peoples to know - this game is pretty hard...one wrong move and you dead.

Post October 23rd, 2013, 7:02 am

Toyotame wrote:
Just for peoples to know - this game is pretty hard...one wrong move and you dead.

Well yeah...that's the point. Life is short and brutal and death is always looming on the horizon. That's what makes the game so intense
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post October 24th, 2013, 3:43 pm

If anyone's actually reading these, here's Part 2 of the NEO Scavenger Chronicles
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post December 5th, 2013, 11:04 pm

Game is finally on Steam Early Access!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/248860

Post December 6th, 2013, 3:45 am

Got this in a Groupees bundle quite a long time ago. Hopefully we will see Steam keys soon. Looks like a neat game.

Post December 6th, 2013, 11:15 am

Shad0WeN wrote:
Got this in a Groupees bundle quite a long time ago. Hopefully we will see Steam keys soon. Looks like a neat game.

Steam keys are already available, but you have to go through some hoops, and you must have redeemed the game on Desura to get it.

Most of the info can be found here, I added a comment providing the rest of the info you need to actually get your steam key.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post December 8th, 2013, 11:11 pm

^^ Yeah I saw news about it in my wall feed on Steam. Thanks though! It's not much of a hoop to jump through. All you have to do is register a user account at their site and then use the Desura Connect feature to link them. Was fairly painless I'm happy to report. Yeah, it's a few extra steps but it's no big deal. Had to do a similar thing before to get a Steam key for Unepic as well.

Previous

Return to Game Suggestions