Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Snake Blocks

Snake Blocks

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would You Support This Game For IGS?

Yes
44%
No
44%
Don't Know
11%

Total votes : 9

Post December 2nd, 2013, 1:30 am

phpBB [video]

Game: Snack Blocks
Platform: PC/Mac/Linux/iOS (DRM-free, Steam Greenlight)
Developer: SpookyCat Games

Game Description:
It's a 3D puzzle game about snakes! You must weave a group of colorful snakes through over 50 hand-crafted levels, until you've found a way to bring them all to their respective destinations. With Snake Blocks' four game modes of ever-increasing difficulty, you'll find yourself snaking for hours!

But wait, there's more! Snake Blocks comes with a built-in level designer, so you can create your own puzzles and share them with all your friends.
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    The Floor Is Jelly
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post December 2nd, 2013, 1:39 am

Doesn't appeal to me, however, may be a good fit for the store.

Post December 2nd, 2013, 9:50 am

I've played games like this before, but this one looks more polished than many of them. I'm really digging the style too. Would love to see it in the store. Not sure how well it would do as a feature though.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post December 2nd, 2013, 9:42 pm

Hi guys! I'm the developer of this game. Thanks for noticing it and posting about it here! I am indeed interested in having this game on IndieGameStand.

For those of you still trying to decide, I've just released a demo version of the game, so please come check it out!

Demo download:
Windows Demo
Mac Demo
Linux Demo

Post December 7th, 2013, 2:10 pm

This is now available in the IndieGameStand store! Now all we need is a Desura release and all will be right with the world. ;)

Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Return to Game Suggestions