Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Steamworld Dig

Steamworld Dig

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

What do you think?

Yes
100%
Maybe
No votes
No
No votes
Only store
No votes

Total votes : 8

Post November 27th, 2013, 2:48 pm

phpBB [video]

Game: Steamworld Dig
Platforms: Steam, hopefully DRM free
Developer: Image Form (Twitter: https://twitter.com/ImageForm / Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/imageform )

SteamWorld Dig is a hardcore platform mining adventure game.
Take the role as Rusty, a lone mining steambot, as he arrives to an old mining town in great need. Dig your way through the old earth, gaining riches while uncovering the ancient threat that lurks below...

GAME FEATURES

- Carve a path through the earth, and explore a deep underground world full of secrets, treasure and terrors.
- Uncover the remnants of Human civilization, a degenerate race of drunken, dynamite-wielding troglodytes.
- Meet the weird and interesting townsfolk of Tumbleton and help the community get back on its feet.
- Beautiful, high-res graphics with dynamic lights and multiple parallaxed background layers.
- Randomized worlds with emergent gameplay - a fancy way of saying that the game is both fun and replayable!

The game will be released on Steam next week. Of course it should be only considered for the PWYW deal & store if there will be a DRM free version.

Post November 27th, 2013, 2:59 pm

Raaaaaaaaaah I was gonna post this one once it came out on PC!

Super yes from me.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post November 27th, 2013, 4:45 pm

Sounds odd and fun. Looks cutesy. Yes.

Post March 23rd, 2014, 8:21 pm

now available through Steam and GOG and DRM-free
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    The Floor Is Jelly
    Deo
    Shovel Knight