Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Silas

Silas

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

Yes, and featured!
29%
In the store, but not featured
43%
Undecided
No votes
No, it's not on my platform
14%
No, other reason
14%
Driving and flying are dumb
No votes

Total votes : 7

Post October 25th, 2013, 4:46 pm

Game: Silas (The website is pretty dated, check the Desura link)
Developer: Exalt Games
Platforms: Windows
DRM & Distribution: DRM-Free, Desura
This one has been on my radar for quite some time now. It's a little old, but still looks like a lot of fun. It's from the same developer who is working on StarForge currently, which has been getting a lot of press. I didn't even realize it was the same developer, now I'm probably definitely going to be getting this one.
Welcome To Planet Silas! A tournament has been formed, and you have been chosen to fight. You will learn how to fly, race, and kill with precision while unlocking tons of cheats and achievements. As you become better, you'll gain new perks and ranks, advance to the top of the leaderboards, and ultimately become the best this planet has ever seen. In the first ever FPS/Kart Hybrid, it's up to you to decide how you want to play. With innovative modes that allow you to get in on the action like you never have before. Play against your friends online or in LAN, or keep to yourself in the single player modes. 21 levels, 18 weapons, 10 modes, and over 30 original songs make this one of the biggest indie games ever!

If you can't see the video below in Chrome, click the shield beside the URL and click 'load unsafe scripts'

phpBB [video]

Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post November 27th, 2013, 3:06 pm

+1
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    The Floor Is Jelly
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post November 27th, 2013, 4:48 pm

Store from me. Looks enjoyable but wouldn't get it unless on big sale.
Don't see it as feature-material.

Return to Game Suggestions