Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Hero Siege

Hero Siege

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game featured on IGS?

Yes
No votes
No
43%
Maybe
No votes
Store and featured
57%
Store, not featured
No votes

Total votes : 7

Post November 26th, 2013, 1:10 am

phpBB [video]

Title: Hero Siege
Developer: Panic Art Studios
~12.99, PC, Mac, Linux, Greenlight
Releasing December 18th on Desura
http://panicartstudios.com

Hero Siege is a bloody gore filled Hack N Slash arena game with rogue-like aspects. Choose your class and start slaughtering enemies. Earn EXP and level-up your hero gaining more attackspeed, damage, movement speed and stamina!

- Randomly generated levels, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different!
- Over 100 unique crafted items that are either passive, usable or orbiting.
- Over 40 different enemies with the possibility to spawn as rare or elite with extra hp/damage and abilities, but dropping better loot and giving more exp!
- 3 Acts which all consist of 5 zones + lots of randomly generated dungeons!
- 3+ unlockable classes!
- 3 different difficulty levels to unlock!
- Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content!

Last edited by Bronxsta on November 26th, 2013, 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post November 26th, 2013, 6:36 am

'Store and featured' from me simply cause I like these games so much :P

Post November 26th, 2013, 10:27 am

Some more news and info from the developer:

We have made a few changes as the game has evolved alot in the past months. We had the $5 price in mind since there wasnt that much content in the game, but obviously it has grown ALOT! And we feel like the same price other indie games sell on $12,99 cuts it just right (will be the final price for the game). We will add more Acts/Zones, dungeons, items, classes etc which are complitely free on PC.

And on mobile, we will have the monetization going there which we dont have on PC sadly... But i think we will make the iOS version cost $2.99 and we keep android free because our adproviders give us very high ecpm and so forth we can keep the game free (90% of our revenue comes out of android).

Sorry if this is a bit dissapointing but we need to think business too in order to stay in business :D

About the game:

We went with a diablo-style way with acts (forest, winter, caves) and each of them consists of 5 different areas. There are suddenly spawning events like fire rain, treasure goblins, volcanos and ofcourse trapdoors that you can enter and go into a basement where you can obtain an item, altho before the item you need to solve puzzles, kill enemies and fight a miniboss.

The game also has 3 difficulty settings which you unlock by completing the previous difficulty
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post November 26th, 2013, 3:14 pm

This looks dope. Count me in. :D
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Return to Game Suggestions